Model # 209301
No Thumb Safety No magazine safety or internal lock.
Reinforced polymer chassis, superior ergonomics, ambidextrous controls, proven safety features. The new standard in reliability when your job is to serve and protect and your life is on the line.
In the design of the M&P, we considered the needs of military and law enforcement from every conceivable angle. No other polymer pistol offers this combination of versatility, durability and safety. ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.3"
- Capacity : 17+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : White Dot Front, Low Profile Carry Rear
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I purchased this handgun from Cabelas a few years back. I'm not the greatest with a pistol but I'm not bad either. I just couldn't hit anything with this thing. Nobody could. At 20 yards 5 separate people had trouble. We averaged about 6 shots on paper per clip. I've never tried another after this experience, but based on other reviews I feel as if I could've gotten a dud. It handles well and kicks like an air pistol, I just couldn't hit with it. I will say that this was my first semi auto (non sa/da) pistol, but that doesn't account for the other people who tried it. Buy with caution.
I love this gun, fits my hand like a glove,it's lefty friendly, and I love the trigger on it. I compared it to a Sig p320 and the ruger american, and I just wasn't impressed by their triggers, while the m&p has a slightly heavy trigger, it is very crisp and clean, the sig an ruger both had spongy triggers, and didnt fit my hand as well so I decided on the m&p. The only bad thing I can say is the slide release is pretty stiff, but that's not really a big deal. Very satisfied, looking to buy a shield as well now.
This is a great pistol. It has a kind of two stage trigger feel that I like and it breaks cleanly. The recoil is fairly soft so follow up shots are easy. I've run all kinds of cheap ammo thru it from Tulammo to reloads; after nearly 2500 rounds, not one failure to load, not one failure to fire, and not one failure to eject. I bought this pistol for home defense but I like it so much that I carry it as my concealed weapon. It's even one of the best looking pistols on the market. The best news may be that Impact Guns is selling this pistol for about $85.00 less than I paid for mine... nearly three years ago.
The M&P-9 was a great surprise after shooting. I am replacing my duty Glock with this weapon as soon as I can get time to perform the qualification. Feels and shoots great. The weapon was accurate out of the box with hardly any recoil.
I purchased this gun & took it to the range the next day. I fired perfectly out of the box. It a man's gun. A must have for CCW.
I shot a lot of 9mm pistols before buying the M&P9. This is a very reliable pistol and has fed and fired every brand of ammo I've shot through it perfectly -- no failures of any kind. This gun seems to have less felt recoil and muzzle flip than most other nines I've fired. Very accurate shooter. Nice trigger. This gun feels very comfortable in the hand and is supplied with three different sizes of back straps to help you fine-tune the fit. I trust this gun's reliability enough to have made it my home defense firearm of choice.
The S&W M&P turned out to be much better than I expected. It has 3 different sized backstraps to help you get the best fit. The finish is good, and it handles very well. The front of the slide is contoured, which makes drawing and holstering easier. There is very little recoil. Almost none, in fact. I wasn't a fan of the sights and the looks leave a lot to be desired. At the end of the day, though, if it goes boom and hits what you're aiming at that is what is important. I found it to have very good accuracy at 25 and 50 yards. Good gun for the money.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.