Hi-Point firearms are very popular with recreational target shooters, hunters, campers, law enforcement and anyone seeking an affordable, American-made firearm. Whichever model you choose, you are assured of reliability and accuracy at an affordable price. Each is sized to assure a firm, comfortable grip and exceptional recoil control, and includes Hi-Point’s lifetime unconditional warranty. Hi-Point handguns are +P rated and accept all factory ammunition.
Polymer frame Durable, attractive easy-grip finish Last round lock open Quick on-off thumb safety Operations safety sheet +P rated Free extra rear peep sight Free trigger lock Lifetime warranty 100% American-made, parts and assembly
*Note: Not for sale in IL
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.5"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Manual Thumb
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot Adjustable
- Weight : 29 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
This gun completes the set of Hi-Points, .380,9mm,.40 and .45. They are bulky and unattractive but shoot great and is perfect for testing new powder/bullet loads without fear of gun damage. The .380 id just at the beginning as I have only put one box through it, but I am sure in about 500 more rounds it will be fun to shoot, as are the other ones. Laugh if you will, but I have decimated the bullseyes with all of them and that aint hay!
Accurate with next to no recoil. For the price I don't think you can find a better gun.
great deal for a solid firearm,my only problem is that its the same size as their 9mm,bulkey but dependable and accurate.
I've owned a dozen of these guns awesome for the money. A great shooting gun!!
To begin: I ordered this pistol yesterday, from my home, in Florida. I was "happily shocked" to receive it within 36 hours! Talk about fast shipping! I still am quite amazed at how fast, it took to ship it that far a distance! I now have four of these "Ugly Ducklings," that are actually, a very good looking weapon. The only thing that I have done to my CF380's, was to buy a white paint ball point type pen and, change the two rear Red Dots, to two White Dots, for better visibility, during less than optimum lighting conditions, in the woods, or, wherever I am in my truck, where I carry this pistol, for my primary personal-defense weapon when needed. The accuracy of these pistols is totally awesome, and, I believe, because of the pistol's weight, displays minimal recoil, which is fine with me! A really great pistol. Buy at least 3, or, 4, of them! I did, and, I'm glad that I did. They are a great investment, in case I ever need to sell one, or, more of them, for whatever reason. These pistols (High Point brand), sell themselves!
I ran 300 rounds through it, 200 Russian, 100 US, it jammed w/ the very first round of the Russian ammo, and a few more within 200, after I switched to the US, I had none, it was very easy to clear the jams I did have. The gun seems to be solid, it is slightly heavy, but all in all it functioned better than I expected for a $155 gun.
I just purchased a Hi-Point .380. First gun I have shot in years. Not experienced with guns at all. Shot 50 rounds out of the box with no problems. Bought 2 10 round clips with it. Fired every time without a problem. Very happy with this purchase. Will recommend to anyone.
The .380 in a 39 oz. gun produces very little recoil and it's extremely accurate. Previous reviewers have reported problems with cheap ammo; have to admit I've experienced some myself...no issues with the good stuff in the standard 8-round magazine. Only problem was when I got the 10 round mag (a Hi-Point, not aftermarket). The extra pressure of the spring in the 10-round produced numerous double-feeds and jams. Tossed the 10-round (good thing it was only $15). Otherwise it's a lot of bang for the buck and a good home defense gun (with the low recoil even the wife is happy shooting it). A bit on the large/heavy side for carry but depending on the holster and what you're wearing it is possible. I highly recommend a look at the Hi-Point .380 if you're in the market for this type of firearm.
Ordered this gun online on a Sunday morning and it arrived at my local LGS by Thursday. Took it apart, cleaned it and went to the range. Zero problems in 100 rounds. For the price and the comfort of a full unconditional factory warranty Hi Points are, by far, one of the best bangs for the bucks around.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.