The PPQ M2 is a true breakthrough in ergonomics for self-defense handguns. The sculpted grip meshes smoothly into the hand. The trigger is the finest ever on a polymer, striker-fired handgun. The styling is elegant and trim. What’s more, PPQ M2 has been updated for 2013 with a new traditional reversible mag release button. The leading edge just took another step forward.
Low profile three-dot polymer combat sights. Mil-std 1913 picatinny rail. Tenifer coated slide and barrel. Serrated trigger guard. Quick defense trigger. Ambidextrous magazine release button. Ergonomic Walther grip. Ambidextrous slide stop. Front and rear slide serrations.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 4"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Adjustable Low Profile
- Weight : 24 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I still love Glocks, but I recently sold off my Glock 19 for this and it was well worth it. Amazingly accurate, best trigger on a Polymer pistol, period. I still love my Glocks but this thing is far superior, its my new EDC.
After owning Sig Sauer, ruger, colt and kimber I never expected to ever own a Walther. I never even considered them until the gun rental girl at Wades in Bellevue recommended trying the PPQ. I was hesitant to try since I had my heart set on a Glock 34 but after shooting 15 different ones I was sold on the PPQ. I could talk about how it looks, it's ergonomics, the easy to find magazine release but what sets the PPQ apart is the trigger. The reset is amazing! I have shot and owned many guns over the years but this is by far the best trigger out-of-the-box I have ever owned. It may even rival some of the more expensive specialty triggers. I was truly amazed. Anyways, great carry gun and great trigger.
The PPQ M2 has a very good grip, low weight and handles very well shooting multiple series. I have not had a malfunction, and the gun is very easy to handle. The only issue in my experience is the size of the magazine release button. It is a bit big, and when I first started shooting this gun I unwillingly released the magazine during series. As soon as I got used to it the issue was gone. I have small hands, so for a shooter with larger ones, this might be something to consider. Other than that, this is a great gun - my favorite so far!
The Walther PPQ is nothing short of perfection. Outstanding grip and ergonomics, extremely accurate, reliable and durable, not to mention a beautiful looking gun as well. And the trigger...all I can say is WOW. I put 7 rounds in the same hole very easily at 7 yards. The PPQ is the Mercedes or BMW of pistols. Simply excellent. In my opinion it is the best polymer 9mm currently made.
This gun will take anything you feed it with no FTF or FTE's. Whether high priced ammo or bargain basement cheapos, the PPQ eats 'em all without a hiccup. Great feel, wonderful accuracy and a build quality that will provide decades of service with complete reliability. This is a class act willing to be a cheap date. What's better than that? :)
This is a very easy to conceal pistol, shoots better and handles better than any of the other 20 pistols that I have owned. I have owned and sold 6 different Glocks, just did not feel right in my hand and do not have the concealability of the Walther. This PPQ M2 is a keeper. Carry it every day, all day long in a concealed holster at 2:30 location on my hip. Has the same finish durability of the glock. Put over 1000 rounds of target ammo and hollow points through it without even a hiccup and is very accurate.
The trigger on this gun is absolutely amazing. Very happy with my purchase of this gun, go for it!
I've fired a few firearms in my time. The PPQ M2 9mm is HANDS DOWN the most comfortable weapon I've ever fired. seriously. Accurate, comfortable in your hand, easy to use and easy to disasemble. I've put about 1k rounds through mine now. Good job Walther.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.