Features a molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly with flat picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly adjusted for proper fit. Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2 inch bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3 inch bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition. Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
AR-Pattern pistol grip and reversible safety selector. Anodized picatinny scope base includes 30 MOA elevation for increased long-range capabilities. Oversized bolt handle. Fifteen inch free-float M-LOK handguard made of hard black anodized aluminum and features M-LOK slots on all four sides. Eighteen inch target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 4140 alloy steel and threaded at 1/2-28 tpi for standard muzzle accessories. Includes thread protector. Accepts all 10/22 magazines.
- Category : Rifles Centerfire Tactical
- Action : Bolt
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Barrel Length : 18"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Trigger : Adjustable Ruger Marksman
- Safety : Manual
- OAL : 35.13"-38.63"
- Weight : 6.8 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Adjustable Black
- Metal Finish : Black Hardcoat Anodized
Just took it the range yesterday to sight it with a Bushnell Rimfire optics scope. After sighting it in at 75 yards I couldn't be any happier! This rifle is a tack driver. Once again I like to thank Impact Guns for the awesome service.
The gun is flawless. After just a short break in period I put up a 10 shot group at 55 yards that could be covered up with a quarter. Very pleased with impact guns. I typically use Buds Gun shop but the customer service here is just as good and the prices seem cheaper here. I'll continue to use Impact Guns in the future.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.