CZ 75 B 40th Anniversary Limited Edition
To celebrate the 40th Anniversary of the CZ 75, this model is hand-engraved with rainbow nitrided controls and a set of birdseye Maple grips that are out of this world!
During the forty years since its 1975 introduction, the CZ 75 has grown to be one of the most important handgun designs in history. Over the last four decades, the 75 became the most widely used handgun among police and military worldwide and ranks in the top two most copied handgun designs ever. To celebrate the anniversary, CZUB set their master engraver, Rene Ondra, to the task of creating a special pistol for the occasion.
Each pistol is hand-engraved in the Czech Republic in true old-world style, with a hammer pushing the engraver’s tool through each minute detail of the art decorating the slide and frame, which are then polished and finished in a deep, glossy blue.
The controls, extractor, grip screws and magazine baseplate are finished in a rainbow titanium nitride, an attractive and extremely tough finish. Lest there are any concerns about the durability of this finish, this is the same type of finish that is applied to drill bits to extend their working life up to three times those without the coating. To finish off the look, smooth, high-grade California birds-eye Maple grips are added. Dyed to match the hues of the frame and controls, the grips seem otherworldly, looking less like wood and more like a snapshot sent to Earth from the Hubble Space Telescope.
Chambered in 9mm, the 40th Anniversary Limited Edition ships in a leather-bound presentation case with two 16-round magazines. Only 1000 pieces will be produced, each individually numbered and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.