The eagerly anticipated subcompact model of the acclaimed Heckler & Koch VP Series handgun, VP9SK has all of the sought-after characteristics of larger frame VP pistols but in a more concealable design. The highly-rated HK VP precision strike trigger is also found on the VPSK. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset. The net result is trigger quality unmatched in production striker fired pistols. A small-scale interpretation of the completely adjustable VP grip feature consisting of interchangeable backstraps and lateral grip panels is replicated in the compact grip frame of the VP9SK. Molded finger grooves in the front of the pistol's grip also instinctively position an operators hand for optimal shooting. The charging supports are simple components that are mounted on each side of the rear of the slide and provide better gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward. The charging supports speed reloading and make operating the VP easier for shooters with reduced hand strength. VPSK pistols have an abbreviated Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into their polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories. HK's famous cold hammer forged barrel made from cannon grade steel ensures a long service life. The VPSK's machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HKs hostile environment finish and all metal components, including springs and pins have superior metallurgy. Despite their small size, VPSK subcompacts have excellent weight and balance making them naturally pointable, easy to control, and accurate to shoot.
Caliber 9mm Luger
Barrel Length Range 3" to 3.99"
Action Striker Fire
Frame Finish Black
Frame Material Polymer
Sight Style Contrast
Slide Finish Black
Slide Material Steel
Slide Description Serrated Black Steel with Optic Cut
Magazine Type OEM
Grips Finger Grooved Black Interchangeable Backstrap
Frame Description Black Polymer with Picatinny Rail & Serrated Trigger Guard
Includes 3 Magazines
Max Capacity 10
Safety Firing Pin, Trigger
Sight Configuration 3-Dot
Weight 23.07 oz
Barrel Description 3.39" Cold Hammer Forged
Barrel Length 3.39
Push Button Magazine Release
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.