- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.9"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Flat Dark Earth Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Night
- Weight : 25.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Flat Dark Earth
received my new sig from impact guns about a month ago. It looks sharp and I really like how this pistol fits my hand. very comfortable grip for me in the compact medium size. shoots very well not much recoil for a less than 4 inch barrel. there was one little scuff in the fde coating on the front of the gun, not a big deal to me guns are made to be used and a little wear and tear doesn't bother me but when buying a new gun not something your excited to see. also out of the box I noticed the rear sight wasn't centered. took it to the range and confirmed this about 4 inches to the left at 15 yards wow. had my local gunsmith straighten it out for 17 dollars. now its my new favorite carry gun. shoots very well comfortable to carry and looks nice as well. everybody that sees it wants to take a closer look. all in all another great gun from sig sauer. im thinking of getting another one...
This is just an initial review as i just received the gun today from Impact guns. there aren't any details about this product on their page so i thought id give any other potential buyers insight into what they are getting. Comes with -the gun(looks really awesome!) -the sig case -one extra magazine -one sig polymer holster -one crappy pistol lock -one gun manual and last but not least your obligatory NRA media The gun came in great condition. A little too much grease on it but i will remove all of that anyways and replace with frog lube. no downsides as of yet as i havent fired it but the only things i didnt like is there is no test shell in the case from the factory and would have been nice for it to come with another magazine and maybe some stickers or something from sig. but at this price you really cant consider those legitimate complaints. Overall im happy as of now and i would make the purchase with Impact Guns again.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.