- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 7.62X39mm
- Barrel Length : 16.25"
- Capacity : 30+1
- OAL : 34.25"
- Weight : 7.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Folding Steel Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I’m so happy I got this AKM. Took it to the range and put about 220 rounds through it without a single hiccup, even during the break in period. Very little wear and all wear is even and normal, nothing concerning. Very smooth action. The sites needed to be adjusted slightly, but that’s part of the fun. As far as taking my business for the second time over to Impactguns.com, I can say that I am a 100% satisfied customer. Shipping, pricing and service still beats the rest. God bless the folks over at Impactguns.
After having trouble finding a M92 that I would be happy with, I talked with the folks at Impact Guns and instead of just leaving me high and dry, or telling me there was nothing they could do, they were happy to help find me a great example of the WASR-10 Underfolder, and would personally inspect the firearm before they ship it out, which is something you definitely want to hear as not all AK's are the same build quality. I picked up the gun at my local FFL and immediately could tell this was going to be a rifle I would be happy with. After stripping the gun completely down to clean and lube, I took it out for the first shoots. I shot about 100 rounds out of different magazines, PMAG's, Korean, Tapco, and Combloc surplus, without a single failure. The gun was dead accurate at around 50 yards, straight out of the box. I wasn't able to take it farther because of the place I was shooting, but I feel the gun would have no problems stretching it's legs out there. The wood that comes on the gun is good, it comes with actual wood, not laminate, and a US made grip. Since owning it I have changed the furniture out for a surplus bakelite pistol grip and the m.d. 65 "reverse dong" handguard, but only out of personal preference, as the factory furniture that comes on the gun is still very good for what it is. I would even possibly go as far as to say better than the furniture that came on my NPAP's, but that is another story. Anyway, If I had to do it over again or get something else, I would still say that I am happy with my rifle, and because of the level of effort that Impact Guns showed to make sure I was happy was such that I will definitely be ordering from them in the future.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.