The Wassenaar Arrangement Semiautomatic Rifle (WASR) is a semi-automatic version of the Romanian military Pistol Mitralier model 1963/1965, better known here in the US as the "Romy G". Made by Cugir Factory and Imported and modified by Century International Arms to conform with 922(r) the WASR is an inexpensive, durable, reliable and customizable Kalishnikov series rifle, and the GP WASR 10 is perfect for the AK-47 purist, shooter and collector.
Chambered for the AK-47 7.62x39 round, the GP WASR Rifle from Century Arms International is incredibly sturdy and durable. Weighing in at only 6.9 pounds, this rifle is comfortable to carry on those missions to the unknown. Be it in the field, at the range or a Special Ops mission.
Not available in: NJ, MA, CA, CT, HI or where prohibited by law.
Comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty
Wood varies on each rifle and the shade, texture and grain pattern is unique to each rifle.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 7.62X39
- Barrel Length : 16.3"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 34.25"
- Weight : 7.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Hardwood
- Metal Finish : Black
You could clean and shoot right out of the Box but with a dremel and a little work it's much better. If your front site is off a little tap it with a hammer no biggy. Smooth the action and she'll be allot less clanky. Other than that enjoy. If you don't want to do all that she'll break in with a few hundred rounds. I'd buy again.
I'm glad with my 2nd purchase from ImpactGuns. Ordered on 8/1/14 received on 8/13/14, which was 3 days earlier than expected to be shipped. It is a stamped AK 47 variant. Included were the following: - the cleaning kit - bungee carrier - bayonet and holster(leather bayonet strip was broken, no big deal) - an side scope mount already installed - an original metal AK 30 rounds mag - for my surprise Impact Guns added an extra Tapco 30 rounds mag. ImpactGuns.com rules!!! The rifle had a minimal coat of cosmoline which made it easier to clean about 30 minutes and i was ready to go. No rust on the gun and all the rivets are properly all the way in, it looks like it was made with superior craftsmanship. Happy customer which will be back for more toys. A lot of accessories out there, just need the dough :-) Remember to renew your NRA membership, to have your rights protected for the years and generations to come. God bless the U.S.A.
Wow, just wow! Daddy bought me this for my birthday and me an some mates took it camping. Few tins later and I brought out this baby... Nothing Like the smell of powder
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.