CALIBER/GAUGE: 45 ACP
FINISH: Gunmetal Grey Cerakote
FINISH TYPE: Other Finish
FRAME: Steel Frame
STOCK: Steel Frame
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.75"
CAPACITY: 8 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 1
MAG DESCRIPTION: 8 rd.
SIGHTS: Novak Style Low Profile
SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights
WEIGHT: 37 oz.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 4 lbs.
SAFETY FEATURES: Manual Safety
ADDL INFO: Extended Beavertail
ADDL INFO: Double-Wide Slant Serrations
ADDL INFO: California Compliant Model
Very pleased with my purchase of this 1911. It was the finish on this pistol that drew my eyes to it. Awesome looking finish. Pictures just don't do it justice; make it look like a matte stainless finish. It really is a gun metal grey finish. My other 1911's are Colt's and Springfield's and when comparing I'm very happy with the quality of these Rock Island's. The price is what makes them such a tremendous value. Compared to the Springfield Garrison or Loaded models or the Colt Competition or Classic models it's not quite as refined. But for the price difference I'm not complaining at all. On the range it's fantastic. No stoppages yet, less than 300 rounds. Accuracy is great so long as shooter does there part. The bushing was super tight to the barrel, needed a bushing wrench to move it. Trigger is light and crisp, no slop. I can highly recommend this pistol. Great shooter, beautiful finish. It's made me a fan of Rock Island 1911's and I will be adding at least one more to the collection. Buy with confidence. 5 stars for Impact as always. Great prices and communication. Fast shipping as well. Best gun store in the U.S.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.