Simply put, the highest quality, most reliable and durable 1911 magazine made. The POWER MAG is an extra-heavy-duty magazine designed to significantly increase reliability and service life, even when kept fully loaded and seated in a pistol for extended periods.
Stainless steel construction. Die-controlled tolerances held to +/- .001 inches (over75% tighter tolerances than Mil-Spec). Eleven (11) extra-powerful coils of aerospace grade Rocket Wire spring. More spring coils, more spring power, than any other 1911 8rd magazine. The huge increase in the spring power pushing upward on each cartridge as it feeds through the POWER MAG will improve the reliability of any 1911-type pistol. Service life is significantly increased as well. Constant usage or loaded and seated in a pistol for extended periods, the extrapowerful spring offers maximum resistance against wear and fatigue. The integral base pad/base plate is completely removable for convenient cleaning and maintenance. This new design has fulllength engagement, front to back, between the magazine tube retaining lips and Built 100% on our own tooling costing hundreds of thousands of dollars yielding the highest quality magazines on the market.
THREE YEAR WARRANTY--POWER MAGS ONLY: 3 Year Warranty-Covers any breakage due to material or manufacture defects.
SINCE INTRODUCTION IN 1999:
No failures due to spring fatigue
No failures due to cracked feed lips
No failures due to broken welds
No failures due to follower wear
No failures due to broken bases
CMC MAGS - You Get What You Pay For!
All POWER series and MATCH GRADE series mags are designed for extra heavy duty usage and 100% built in the USA on CMC’s own complete sets of tooling (which is quite rare since almost all other 1911mags are built on the same generic tooling and then re-labeled by dozens of other brands). CMC’s higher quality and innovative designs are unique. CMC mags are held to die controlled tolerances that are 75% tighter than the decades old Military Specifications common among all the generic re-labeled 1911 mags.
- Category : Magazines and Accessories
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Capacity : 8 rd
- Finish : Stainless
- Model : 1911
- Material : Stainless Steel
- Type : Detachable
- Model Fit : 1911
I have two of these magazines, and love them. They feed both FMJ and JHP flawlessly in my Colt Government Model 1911. They hold up even in USPSA competition, where they get dropped in the dirt and run hot and hard. The bump pad helps ensure a positive reload, but is unobtrusive enough to be used on a CCW gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.