As your trigger finger naturally comes to rest on the SERPA lock’s release mechanism, simply push the mechanism as you draw the weapon and it releases the gun for a smooth, fast draw. No awkward use of a middle finger release or thumb break to interfere with a full combat grip, the SERPA lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish.
Unlike thumb breaks, which can sometimes be difficult to fasten one-handed, the SERPA lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand. The SERPA holster has the same speed cut and concealment enhancing design of our Standard Model Carbon Fiber Holster.
All BlackHawk® CQC™ SERPA holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platforms.
- Category : Holsters
- Type : Paddle Holster
- Color : Black
- Material : Carbon Fiber
- Size : 03
- Model : Right Hand
- Finish : Matte
- Gun Model : Colt 1911 RH
- Mount Type : Belt Loop
as a military mp ive used the serpa holster for 5 years now and being in new mexico i can open carry so i have one for my 1911, Glock 27, and XD. love 'em they have great retention and are easy to draw and reholster
I have this holster and wear it daily for my duty weapon. It is a great holster that is comfortable to wear and easy to use. I recommend it highly.
I use a Blackhawk Serpa Holster for my Springfield Armory XD.40. It is a great holster. It is comfortable enough for all day carry. The retention system and index finger release are easy to use and keep the weapon secure. I really like this model holster.
I use Blackhawk serpa holsters for a number of reasons. For one here in Louisiana we are allowed to carry in our vehicles because it is an extension of our home. Serpa holsters allow me to change the way the holster is secured in my truck. I carry a 1911 and a Springfield XDM. The quick connect I use allows me to carry either one. I simply snap on one holster or the other. The holster keeps the gun lock into place until I need it.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.