As your trigger finger naturally comes to rest on the SERPA lock’s release mechanism, simply push the mechanism as you draw the weapon and it releases the gun for a smooth, fast draw. No awkward use of a middle finger release or thumb break to interfere with a full combat grip, the SERPA lock lets you draw the weapon quickly while establishing a full grip from start to finish.
Unlike thumb breaks, which can sometimes be difficult to fasten one-handed, the SERPA lock allows you to re-holster quickly and securely every time, using only one hand. The SERPA holster has the same speed cut and concealment enhancing design of our Standard Model Carbon Fiber Holster.
All BlackHawk® CQC™ SERPA holsters come with both belt loop and paddle platforms.
- Category : Holsters
- Type : Paddle Holster
- Color : Black
- Material : Carbon Fiber
- Size : 07
- Model : Right Hand
- Finish : Matte
- Gun Model : Springfield XD 45 Compact/XD 4"
- Mount Type : Belt Loop
This is one of the best, if not indeed the best, holster on the market today when it comes to having the weapon securely retained when not in use yet having instant access for a quick draw and rapid presentation against the target. The only downside is that it is somewhat bulky and will leave a profile through most shirts, although that can be mitigated by wearing a light jacket. The Serpa holster is an awesome for open carry, superb for tactical applications, and it is more than adequate for concealed carry. Simply be aware that you may require a light jacket to fully conceal the holster so an outline is not visible through your shirt. This holster is the doubtlessly the most effective way to secure and retain a pistol on your person. You cannot go wrong with the Serpa holster.
This holster lives up to it's intended design. Great and secure retension with a quick presentation of your weapon. I won't be the best out there if you want to conceal with it, but most CC holsters are not know for quick presentation.
I bought a Blackhawk Serpa for my Springfield XD and could not be happier. Excellent holster, great retention and easy to use. I like it so much I have bought two more for other handguns I own.
I purchased this holster while attending a course at Frontsight Firearms Training Institute,Nevada.I started the course with the holster supplied with my gun.I had numerous problems presenting my XD from the this holster in time to engage my target within the time it was available to me.I was impressed when I was able to draw from the Blackhawk Serpa holster and fire two well placed shots to the chest cavity of the target in 1.5 seconds.The XD holster which came with the 45ACP Springfield XD was hard to present from and did not offer the safety release as does the Blackhawk.I highly recommend this holster for anyone in the open carry or concealed carry environment.Of course Frontsight recommends drawing from the hip for safety concerns and speed in the presentation of the weapon from the holster.Remember it only takes 1.5 seconds for a knife wielding maniac to travel 21 feet to your person.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.