UPC 787450596733 Manufacturer CANIK
Manufacturer Part # HG5610T-N Model TP9 Elite SC
Action Semi-automatic Type Striker Fired
Size Sub-Compact Caliber 9MM
Barrel Length 3.6" Frame/Material Polymer
Finish/Color Black Capacity 12Rd
Accessories Holster & 2 Magazines Sights Dovetail
Subcategory Pistols - Polymer Frame
I ordered this the same day I cancelled from a different website because they took forever to ship. I received my firearm from Impact before I received from my refund from the other website.. This gun is awesome, fantastic trigger. I already put 500rds through without any malfunction. Looking to get three more mags and my red dot sights
I own three Caniks, TP9Sfx, TP9 Elite Combat and TP9 Elite SC I love them all! Their triggers are out of this world, excellent (super short) reset. The weight is distributed equally and balanced to perfection. The high warren (co-witnessed) tactical sights on the SC great. I enjoy shooting them and when I have my student shoot them, its love at first shot. The Canik TP9 Elite SC is comfortable to carry and I've even taken naps with it on my hip in bed and it doesn't dig in. So you'll be comfortable carrying it around all day! I highly recommend it.
With the market flooding with new 12+ capacity handguns its hard to find the BEST out of all of them but I truly think this might be it... Canik is well known for the triggers and for good reason, after every pull it feels like the perfect twig breaking between your finger. It's functional and precise so far with no hiccups. The frame is built well with great texturing on the grip that feels secure in the hand. Personally I am a big fan of the 12 rd magazine since the pinky extension is the perfect size for conceal and overall use. In summary for the price, quality, and looks of this handgun it almost feels under priced....
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.