MODEL: TP9SF Elite
TYPE: Semi-Auto Pistol
ACTION: Striker Fired
FINISH: Black Cerakote Over Phosphate
FINISH TYPE: Applied Finish
STOCK/GRIPS: Black Polymer
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.28"
CAPACITY: 10 + 1
# OF MAGAZINES: 2
MAG DESCRIPTION: 10 rd.
SIGHTS: Fiber Optic Front/U-Notch Rear
SIGHT TYPE: Fixed Sights
WEIGHT: 1.77 lbs.
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 3.75 lbs.
ADDL INFO: Warren Tactical Sights
ADDL INFO: Front and Rear Slide Serations
ADDL INFO: Match Grade Barrel
I’ve shot a couple of hand guns including glocks, sigs, S&Ws but this one is something else. I put in about 100 rounds and not a single jam, misfire, or problems. You can go to YouTube and search Canik TP9SF Elite reviews and I can vouch for every positive thing they say about this firearm. It’s perfect for concealed carry, but it does feel a tiny bit heavier than most pistols but that’s my only con for this firearm. The sights are amazing, very tactical style with fiber optic features, this gun feels very snug in my hand nothing too fancy, but if it’s one thing I want to highlight it’s the trigger. The trigger pull/reset feels very smooth and crisp. If you were to compete at a local shooting contest and win 1st place, id say it’s because of the trigger of this bad boy. For the price, you can’t go wrong with how accurate it shoots. It’s almost too accurate, it’s scary.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.