2024 SHOT Show Special – Long-range hunting and target rifle featuring an OD Green composite Max stock with adjustable comb, shorter heavy sporter barrel with suppressor-ready 5/8"-24 muzzle threading, and extended bolt handle.
The popularity of long-range target shooting and longer range hunting has more shooters honing their ammunition and rifle set up to help ensure their shot at a once-in-a-lifetime trophy finds its mark. The Max stock is designed to help improve your shooting confidence by offering the adjustments necessary to use the optics you want and get the repeatable fit you need. The shorter, heavy sporter contour barrel is threaded with suppressor-ready 5/8"-24 muzzle threading. A thread protector is also included.
Action Length: Long Action
Caliber: 300 Winchester Magnum
Barrel Length: 22
Overall Length: 42 7/8
Length of Pull: 13 3/4
Drop at Comb: Adj
Drop at Heel: Adj
Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz
Magazine Capacity: 3
Twist Rate: 8
Barrel Finish: Matte Blued
Stock Finish: Olive Drab Green
Receiver Finish: Matte Blued
Chamber Finish: Polished
Barrel Material: Steel
Barrel Contour: Heavy Sporter
Stock Material: Composite
Recoil Pad: Inflex 2
Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
Sling Swivel Studs: Matte Blued
Receiver Material: Steel
Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
Bolt Slide Finish: High Gloss
Magazine Type: Detachable
Muzzle Threading: 5/8 - 24 SR
Trigger Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Gold
Floor Plate Material: Composite
Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.