• Gas piston operating system
• Four-position gas regulator
• 5.56 x 45mm NATO
• Free-floating military grade chrome lined barrel
• M1913 Picatinny flat top upper
• 7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum upper & lower receiver with hard coat anodize finish
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length : 16.0"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 32.3"-35.6"
- Weight : 7.4 lb
- Stock Description : 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish : Black
I bought my 516 last year, not from impact guns sorry. after doing some research on gas piston models I knew that's what I was looking for. I couldn't be happier with this firearm! I use 3 different scopes for varying distances and this things great out to 400yards. hopefully i'll get to try it at 600 soon. the gun is sturdy, easy to tear down and clean, which you don't have to do often since it runs so clean with a gas piston.
I really wanted an LWRC when I bought my Sig 516, but just was not sure they were worth an extra 1000$. I'm glad I saved the money, because I'm not sure how the LWRC, (while a great gun) could be any better than the Sig. 516. I also installed a match trigger in mine. It is perfect as far as my perceived needs go. I have owned numerous standard M-4 type guns over the years, but this is my favorite. They run much cooler/cleaner than a DI type AR. I have around 8,000 rounds through mine with no malfs.
My new Sig Sauer 516 has been flawless at the range and I?m very pleased. It?s very obvious that Sig's quality and superb engineering is top notch. I have made a few changes, but in general they weren?t really necessary. I installed a Geissele SD3G trigger which brings a new found joy to a mag dump that would brighten anyone?s day. I also installed the Rainier Arms Raptor ambidextrous charging handle because my Eotech sight setup got in the way. I seriously feel like I now have the perfect AR15 rifle and its design is a work of art. I have been so impressed with the 516 that I plan on purchasing its big brother the 716, and I hope that it has the option of a 20 inch barrel. I highly recommend the 516 to anyone?s collection.
i own the sig 716 ....beautiful gun and shoots like no other ....i own 2 ARs and my next one is the sig 516 cant wait ...your not just paying for the name your paying for a quality rifle ....all u ever need and will last you forever
Just want to say that for me this has been an ultimate firearm. It has performed with no flaws to speak of. I have fired about 800 to 900 rounds thru it of different types and brands of ammo and SIG did it right. Easy piston system to clean and your back at it. Only Flaw and My Opinion only: They should have thrown in the SIG Soft Case with it. When you purchase a Firearm like these for the money $1500 to $3500 they should do it (again my opinion only)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.