This rugged, economical 22 self-loader has the wide appeal that's made it a winner. The lightning-fast Model 795 features an 18" barrel, 10-shot clip magazine, and an automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open. Its stock is black fiberglass-reinforced synthetic with molded-in checkering and swivel studs. it's fitted with an adjustable open rear sight and a ramp front sight.
Caliber 22 Long Rifle only Capacity 10-shot nickel-plated clip magazine Action Self loading; side ejection; automatic "last-shot" bolt hold-open; manual bolt hold-open; cross-bolt safety. Stock Monte Carlo black fiberglass-filled synthetic with swivel studs and molded-in checkering. Barrel 18" with Micro-Groove® rifling (16 grooves). Twist Rate 1:16" r.h. Sights Adjustable open rear, ramp front sight. Receiver grooved for scope mount. Overall Length 37" Weight 4.5 lbs. (Specifications subject to change without notice)
- Category : Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 18.0"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Single-Stage
- Safety : Crossbolt
- OAL : 37"
- Weight : 4.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Synthetic Black
- Metal Finish : Blued
The marlin 795 is a great little rifle with dead on accuracy. The synthetic stock helps keep the weight down. I have used my 795 for small game hunting and plinking and find it very enjoyable. There are some draw backs to the rifle such as there are not as many accessories available compared to Rugers 10/22, there are no real high cap mags available (10 rounds being the highest) and those mags available are fairly expensive. Beware of bulk cheap ammo because there are duds and usually have 2-3 per 100 that won?t fire the first time through. I have never had a problem with the thousands of CCI mini-mags I have fired. Note this rifle is not rated for hyper velocity ammo. The rifle is extremely safe with a cross bolt safety, bolt hold open after last shot and a mag detach safety. This rifle would be great for younger children for training/hunting as well as adults. It is simple, safe and accurate I would recommend it for beginners and not serious 22lr enthusiasts. If I had the choice again I would go with the marlin 60 for the reason of a 14 round cap instead of 10. Mine is equipped with a bipod and small scope making it ideal for varmint, and if you are willing to over look the lack of accessories and low magazine capacity it is a great rifle for the money and will never let you down. I purchased mine last year around Christmas and with the mail in rebate that marlin is always doing I paid around $100 at dicks sporting goods.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.