WEIGHT 6 lbs. 5 oz. (unloaded)
CALIBER Chambered in .223/5.56 x 45 mm NATO
UPPER RECEIVER CORE15® Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hardcoat anodized finish, M4 Feed Ramps, (1913 Picatinny rail flat top) with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
LOWER RECEIVER CORE15® Mil-Spec Forged 7075- T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled Magwell for improved reloading speed, machined chevrons in front of magazine well, bullet pictogram safety markings
BOLT CARRIER CORE15® Mil-Spec Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt, M16 Chrome Lined 8620 Steel Carrier, Mil-Spec Staked Gas Key, Tool Steel Extractor, Shot Peened
CHARGING HANDLE CORE15® Hardcore Billet Charging Handle V.1
BUFFER TUBE CORE15® Standard Mil-Spec
GAS TUBE 304 Grade Stainless Steel
BARREL CORE15® 16” Government Profile 1:9 Twist, 4150 Black Nitride Finish
FLASH HIDER A-2 Flash Hider
SIGHTS A Frame Front Sight Base (Forged)
HANDGUARD M4 Style Thermoset molded Polymer Hand Guards
GRIP A-2 Pistol Grip
STOCK CORE15® Six Position Retractable Stock (Mil-Spec)
TRIGGER GUARD CORE15® Oversized Trigger Guard
MAGAZINE 30 rd. Magazine
Accuracy, Reliability & Quality
Testing and Accuracy
CORE Rifle Systems continued research and development comes by no surprise. Genuine CORE Rifle System Barrels begin with raw bar stock cut to length. We then drill the bar stock and button rifle the bar stock. In the end, after all processes and procedures are met, we test our product. In our pursuit of excellence we invested in the Bill Wiseman Accuracy Test fixture. During the test phase, we mount completed uppers onto the test fixture and lock it in just as you would on a complete lower. We then insert a typical magazine and fire for effect. The Test Fixture employs a pneumatic firing process which means no human error on manipulating the trigger. It fires the complete upper the same each and every time. By doing this, we look for initial groupings down range. We look for consistent three-hole groups on the target.
Our most important goal is to achieve a tight three shot group on the target consistently. This also works extremely well on zeroing optics to the upper. The results with our CORE Rifle Systems barrels have been amazing. It gives you immediate feedback on accuracy and consistency. We use the Bill Wiseman Accuracy fixture on both .223/5.56 and .308 platforms manufactured by CORE Rifle Systems.
- Name : M4 Scout 5.56mm Black 16 30rd
- Desc :
- Model : M4 Scout
- Model # : 14045
- Manufacturer : Core15
- Caliber : 223 Rem | 5.56 NATO
- Type : Rifle
- Action : Semi-Auto
- Barrel : 16"
- Capacity : 30+1
- Finish : Black Anodize
- Sights : A Frame Front Sight Base
- Stock Frame : Six Position Retractable Stock
- Magazine : 1 / 30 rd.
- Weight : 6 lbs. 5 oz.
I'm always looking forward to the next time I shoot with this rifle. I've put about 106 rounds through it, 100% target shooting at the range. I've only used Fiocchi .223 in it so far, looking forward to when I can afford to put 5.56 through it. I have to say the lack of a rear sight was an issue and did prevent me from shooting it sooner. I bought a Magpul 30 round mag and a rear sight for the rifle. It is my first AR and my second ever rifle so I'm a newbie but I love it so far. I got it at a great price through Impact Guns... It was on sale for a price comparable to the M&P 15/22. That was important because I wouldn't have an AR at all hadn't it been for that sale. All in all, I would and have recommended this rifle to others.
What else can I say. Good job guys...... have been back since picked up an inexpensive red dot:) and another 30 seconds worth of ammunition. LOVE the 'NO B.S.' warranty, though I feel I may not have to use it for many years, if ever. ........... Reasonable mags available too.
I couldn't be happier with this rifle. Fit and finish was excellent. I replaced the handguard with a Midwest Ind. drop in quad-rail and the fit was perfect. Trigger isn't bad for a stock trigger. It does what an AR15 is supposed to do. It feeds, fires, and ejects without incident. A life time warranty isn't bad either.
Great entry level AR. No rear sight, should be both or none, mounted vortex optics and getting great accuracy. No missfires or jams. (Only fired pmc and federal). Would buy another for my boy when he's ready.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.