P-01 9mm, Alloy Frame,Black Polycoat Finish, De Cocker, 14 Round Mags
After years of some of the most aggressive small arms testing ever, the New CZ P-01 IS the successor to the CZ 75's currently in use by the Czech National Police.
The P-01 is based on the CZ 75, but with improvements in Metallurgy, quality control, and design. The components of the P-01 are completely interchangeable. This required some very careful re-design so that reliability and accuracy were not compromised. The P-01 is named to convey that this is a new pistol and a new level of quality and Reliability, the P-01 is the first New CZ of the New Millennium.
The P-01 features:
- A forged aircraft grade aluminum alloy frame for light but reliable day-to-day carry.
- A Hammer forged barrel for accuracy and durability.
- De-cocker action and a firing pin block for maximum safety.
- The P-01 is also equipped with an M3 rail to accept lights or lasers.
- Dual slide serrations for easy slide operation.
- Generous squared triggerguard for gloved hands.
- Re-contoured trigger for smoother, consistent trigger pulls
- Durable, chemical resistant, matte polycoat finish.
- Lanyard loop on butt.
- Checkered rubber grips and serrated front and back strap for superior handling.
- Easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 3.9"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Safety : Decocker/Hammer/Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 27.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
You will love it. At least I do
This gun has quickly become our favorite shooter. It feels amazing in your hand and puts our Glock to shame. It is incredibly accurate, has very controllable recoil and the trigger pull in double action is sublime. The single action is a little heavy but will get a bit better when you get several hundred rounds through it. We started with Glocks because everyone says you have to own one. Really did not like them at all. Moved to M&P 2.0 in 9, 40 and love them but this gun puts them to shame. If your on the fence get one. You will quickly see what I am talking about.
I compete in IDPA and USPSA and have a nice collection of semi's. This CZ is superior in build quality and ergonomics.. The CZ fits perfectly in my average sized mitt. Better than my Beretta 92. The fit and finish are beautiful and the gun sits balanced in the hand. The recoil is imperceptible and a joy to run. Accuracy is extremely good on par with a Walther PPQ or Glock 34. The compact size is not small and it feels sturdy and substantial . Highly recommend this Czech masterpiece.
I have owned a variety of pistols. The CZ P01 is impressive because fits it feels like an extension of your hand. It is accurate and has a natural feel. I have fired it numerous times and never had a FTE or FTF. I am so impressed that I convinced my son and best friend to each buy one and they are as pleased as I am. Holster can be found, but the CZ is usually out of stock. In sum, this a great weapon.
This is by far my favorite concealed Carry Gun. I have shot it @ the range side by side my Berreta 92 and my shooting buddies full size 75 B And Kimber both with a full size barrel. I can shoot better with the longer barrel, but I can Conceal this gun. Its just about the biggest gun I can. And it fits my hand, I have had some almost perfect rounds with it. And it has never jammed. I have had it for two years now. I keep getting other guns bigger and smaller, but this my main man. The one I trust completly. What more can you say?
This gun is about as perfect as they come... If you are looking for a pistol even remotely similar, the P01 should be on your compare list. Soft shooting, accurate, tightly built, nothing bad to say here... Get one. Do it.
I recently purchased the CZ P-01 after reading great reviews about it. Although the reviews were generally positive, I had some concern that it would not be a good carry pistol. I had heard some people say it was too thick and heavy to be comfortably carried. After a couple of weeks I can say that they were wrong. The alloy frame and short barrel make this a light and easily concealable weapon. The thickness doesn?t bother me and in fact makes this pistol fit my hand perfectly. The trigger is a bit on the heavy side when in double action mode, but not bad enough that it is too big of a deal. I did a test to see if my five year old could pull the trigger, and he had no problem so it shouldn?t be that big of a problem. Other than that the pistol is flawless.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.