Closest replica to the military M9 that a civilian may legally own. Distinctive military style markings on various components closely replicate those of the U. S. Armed Forces M9 pistols. Unique M9-prefixed serial number: (M9-xxxxxx) sets this configuration apart from the other 92 series pistols. Dot-and-Post sight system clones that of the M9.
From the jungle heat of Panama to the sandstorms of Iraq, the men and women of the U.S. Armed Forces have counted on the Beretta M9 pistol for over two decades of distinguished service and reliability. The commercial M9 pistol is the closest replica to the military M9 that a civilian may legally own.
What sets it apart from the 92FS is:
A. Distinctive military style markings: on various components
closely replicate those of the U. S. Armed Forces
B. Unique M9-prefixed serial number: (M9-xxxxxx) sets
this configuration apart from the other 92 series pistols.
C. “Dot-and-Post” sight system: clones that of the M9.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.9"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous Manual, Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : M9 Dot and Post
- Weight : 33.3 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I bought this gun as a duty side arm, if the should come, and as an add on to my military side arm collection. I took the gun home (after the unconstitutional five day waiting period we have all throughout FL, now) and lubed the rails and swept the barrel. I fired 400 rounds, non stop, at one range visit this past week. This M9 went off without a hitch during the break in period, and now has that nice metalic sound when you rack it. When you first get the gun, it sounds dull, but loosesns up nicely and very evenly in the normal wear areas. I detailed stripped the gun for fun and to inspect the hidden areas, and everything was lighly coated with carbon, as it should be. I shot only brass cased ammo (Gecco, and Federal 124 grain) through it, so I don't know how much dirtier things would have been if using steel cased ammo. I bought 500 rounds of tula 115 grain to try and see if it still proves reliable. Aside from the semantics, I am very happy with this purchase. It's a gun I have wanted since my childhood, and that dream came true. I believe you will not be disappointed, when you get yours too.
I qualified Expert during OSUT at Ft. Knox with an M9. Carried one for many a field problem in an old .45 shoulder holster as an M1A1 tanker back in the early '90s. Wanted one ever since but kept putting it off year after year. 2016 came around and I decided not to wait until the election made these unobtainable. Placed the order and ImpactGuns had it in my hand in less than a week. Shot just like I remembered, smooth, low recoil and accurate. Not a single jam. Easy to strip and clean. Beretta reliability, elegance combined with US Army tradition. This old tanker is glad I finally got one.
This was the issued sidearm for me in the Army and later as a contractor in Iraq. I give it 4 stars because there seems to be some accuracy issues (probably me) at 50yrds, and I replaced most of the polymer parts with steel parts. I have never had one quit on me, and it is neck to neck with its Austian rival. it might even be a little more reliable in certain situations. If you are new to handgun scene I recomment this to be your first!!
I bought mine because of it's great history, and unique looks. Beretta 92 M9, what can you say. 500+ rounds without any problems. None! I would recommend to everyone. Fun to shoot and easy to break down for cleaning.. Three of my friends are saving up for theirs now. Impact guns made it easy to buy. They even gave me some range time with my purchase. I will buy from them in the future.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.