Lightweight compact polymer frame. Thin profile and ramped 3.25 inch barrel. Single action with restrike capability. Polymer grip. Manual safety. Fixed white dot front sights. Adjustable white dot rear sights. Picatinny rail (Mil-STD 1913). Matte finsih.
Sharing much of the design and engineering advances with the equally new Taurus® G2C compact pistol, the G2S offers 9mm Luger and .40 S&W chambering in a more diminutive package that, unlike many subcompacts on the market, doesn't compromise comfort, effectiveness, or operational efficiency.
With an overall width of 1.10 inches and a 4.8-inch height, the G2S satisfies the "concealed" expectations of the subcompact handgun buyer while delivering a robust grip and operational ergonomics on par with larger-frame pistols. This is due largely to the intelligently designed polymer frame and "sticky" stipling patches strategically placed along the grip. The comfortably sized trigger guard and smooth edging allows small- and large-hand shooters to achieve and maintain a solid, well-aligned grip for optimal trigger control and slide actuation. In addition to its small print, the 20.25-ounce (loaded) weight makes the G2S an easy all-day carry in a holster or purse.
Caliber: 9mm Luger
Finish: Matte Brown, SS Slide
Firing System: Striker
Action Type: Single Action with Restrike Capability
Trigger Pull: 5-9 lbs.
Sights Front: Fixed (White Dot)
Sights Rear: Adjustable (White Dots)
Slide Finish: Stainless Steel
Overall Length: 6.25
Overall Width: 1.10"
Overall Height: 4.8
Barrel Length: 3.25
Weight: 19.85 oz. (unloaded)
Magazines Included: 2/7 Round
Remarks: Picatinny Rail (Mil-STD 1913)
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.