The SAINT™ Victor Rifle delivers a lightweight and agile rifle solution while maintaining effectiveness at extended engagement distances. This versatile, flat-shooting build is the workhorse of the SAINT Victor line up and comes packed with enhanced components selected for rugged reliability.
Springfield's engineers studied real-world defensive scenarios and designed a SAINT Victor perfectly suited for each challenge. With solutions in rifle, pistol and SBR configurations, each SAINT Victor is built to professional standards for unrivaled performance.
Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
Magazine (1) 30-Round Magpul Gen M3
Barrel 16" CMV, 1:8, Melonite®
Front Sight SA Spring Loaded Flip-Up, 1/2 MOA Elevation Adj.
Rear Sight SA Spring Loaded Flip-Up, Dual Aperture, 1/2 MOA Windage Adj. Muzzle Device SA Muzzle Brake
Trigger Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat
Upper Receiver Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum
Lower Receiver Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite™ Tension System
Handguard 15" M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
Gas System Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Low Profile Gas Block Receiver Extension Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine
Bolt Carrier Group Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite® Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt Buffer Assembly Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
Charging Handle GI Style
Butt Stock Bravo Company 6-Position
Safety 90 Degree Single Sided
Trigger Guard Bravo Company
Pistol Grip Bravo Company MOD 3
Length 35.5" Fully Extended, 32.25" Collapsed
Weight 6 lbs 9 oz
Top tier AR15 for a great price
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.