Measures 35.25" in overall length.
Laminate wood butt stock, upper and lower hand guards and plastic bakelite grip.
Black oxide finsih with a fully heat treated, mil-spec stamped receiver.
Firearm has a 4150 nitride barrel (16.25") in length and 14x1 LH thread.
Forged trunnion bolt and carrier
Machined scope mount side rail
Adjustable Front and rear sights
Bolt hold open safety lever
Extended mag release
30 round magazine capacity
Comes with a cleaning rod
Manufacturer: Riley Defense
Action Type: Semi-Automatic
Magazine Capacity: 30
Magazines Included: 1
Detachable Magazine: Yes
Barrel Length: 16.25''
Rate of Twist: No
Threaded Barrel: Yes
Overall Length in Inches: 35.25
Recoil Pad: No
Metal Finish: Black (Matte)
I just received my RAK47 last week. When I made the purchase I was concerned that I over paid, considering that the prices on these firearms have increased sustainably over the past few months. After receiving the firearm and a doing some shooting, I have to say that even at $900 this is a great value. The front sight had no canting, and was zeroed from the facture. The mag well is a perfect fit for multiple magazines, no wobble at all. The trigger pull was surprisingly light with zero creep, and I mean ZERO creep. The furniture is beautiful. As another customer mentioned the baklite handle isn't great, but isn't terrible either. If you are in the market for a high quality AK look no further.
Took it to the range and put about 300rds through it no problem. Definitely not a fan of the bakelite grip, but that's easy to replace.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.