- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 4.25"
- Capacity : 15+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Novak
- Frame Finish : Black
Really nice gun - quality & functionality were better than I expected for a $265 gun- great value for a truck gun or protection - not an investment gun that needs to be babied !!!
Pistol is a tremendous value at the price! I've read and heard in the past Taurus firearms weren't the best quality. I'd also heard and read from owners that really liked theirs and never had any problems. When I saw the TH9 and TH40 I thought they were pretty good looking guns. And when I saw the price I was interested. Did the research, read/ watched reviews. Couldn't get past the price. For the price, how's it not a good truck, garage, or shed gun at the very least. Or for someone who's looking for a reliable home defense gun and can't afford to throw down hundreds of dollars on something more expensive. This is a really good series of guns in my opinion. Put it side by side with an HK, FN, SIG, S&W, etc and you'll be able to see differences in quality in fit and finish etc. But take one by itself for the price of 300 dollars give or take and it's an awesome gun. When I picked it up at my FFL it still had red tape from the factory sealing the case. It did however look as though it was test fired a few times at the factory to get the sights sighted in. It was DIRTY and DRY!! Gave it a cleaning and lubing, but honestly not with the detail I do my 1911's or other more expensive pistols. Took it to the range and put rounds through it with no malfunctions or hiccups at all so far. I'm happy with the purchase. It's more accurate than I can be with it. It's a 400 dollar plus pistol for 300 dollars. It's a great pistol to have as a truck gun etc; something you're less worried about getting lost, stolen, beaten up etc. It's also a great value on what I'd so far call a reliable defensive pistol for someone who's on a budget. For a 300 dollar price tag and smooth operation with so so cleaning and lubing on my part I'm giving it 5 stars. And always give 5 stars to Impact Guns!! My go to online guns store. Great prices, low shipping, now extra fees. Great communication too if you need to get in touch also.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.