- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3.2"
- Capacity : 12+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sight Configuration : Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 22 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Well I was really impressed with this handgun. I've been shooting with a 44 special revolver for more than 2 years and I was dismal at hitting the target with any kind of consistence. I wanted to try a semi auto but I didn't want to spend a lot on it. Then I saw reviews for this Tauarus G2c, talked to my wife and decided to get G2c for myself for Christmas. I am sure glad I did. I took it to the range Saturday and was able to shoot in a pattern that I have never been able to do with my revolver. I am not a real frequent shooter but I did want to be able to hit a target with it since home defense is my motivation for trying to be accurate. I felt it is important to at least shoot straight enough to hit an intruder (which of course I hope never happens) WOW! I was very pleasantly surprised. If you get this little inexpensive beauty you will not regret it. I was shooting in 4 inch groupings, even at 50 yards!,Please understand that I have had a lot of trouble even hitting a target with my revolver with a very stuff trigger. i felt so much more confidence in my shooting after shooting 200 rounds through this gun. i highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try and shoot straight. but lacks the $$ to buy a more expensive pistol. I watched some You Tube videos of a guy shooting this gun. I made note of how he held it and how he used the sights and off I want to the range. I am now an accurate shooter. i love this pistol. Its the best buy for $200 that I have ever found! Excellent pistol! Easy to shoot., lightweight and it looks good. I love the 12 round mag. I all 200 shots it never jammed once.
The best cost-benefit ratio of the market.
Excellent gun for this price.
Taurus got this one right. I agree this is the best gun for the price. Not much more than a Hi Point- and a WAY better firearm
I really enjoy this gun. It's reliable and accurate, and unlike so many compacts it's fun to shoot so you will actually take it to the range and practice with it. So far mine has digested whatever ammo I've fed it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that the trigger takes some serious getting used to. On the other hand, carrying it in condition red with the safety off is a no worry situation.
First off have to say Impact Guns in Ogden, UT has amazing customer service. They were patient and well informed. As for the Taurus G2c, it is a great handgun. Over 3,000 rounds through it and no issues.
I have the stainless version and it has performed well and I shoot accurately with tight groupings. The trigger has a long pull and a decently short reset, but my trigger blade safety made the travel very notchy and sticky. After more than 500 rounds it was apparent that it wasn't something that was going to "break in" and the thought of sending back to Taurus for a long stay and no guarantee that they would actually fix it since this has been a known problem for some time. I replaced the trigger which eliminated the trigger safety and double strike capability and shortened the travel which were all good things. While I was at it I didn't want to take a chance the polymer recoil rod was going to fail at an inopportune time so I replaced it with an all stainless recoil rod and spring assembly that is very smooth. With these improvements this is a very nice shooter, especially compared to other guns in this price range. Although it isn't quite as good as my Shield, it does hold 50% more rounds. Overall it works well, but is much improved after these mods, things that should have been addressed already by Taurus. I also have 2 -18 round Sig P226 mags made by Mec-Gar that work flawlessly turning this into an 18 +1 and only adding about an inch to the grip.
Purchased this weapon last month and since then I have put 300+ rounds through it without one problem. I have fed steel, aluminum, brass, hollow points , round nose, flat nose, extreme defenders, snake shot and anything else I could find. Not one single issue. If it were not for the long trigger pull, I would rate it a 5. For a handgun that holds 12+1, and is under $200.00, I think Taurus has a real winner. I give it 4.9.
Love it bang for the buck, a little heavier than I thought , has a little bit of a print for cc, only 150 rounds threw it , came with 2 mags, 26 rounds on my person, if .... no misfires, but like I said only 150 rds
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.