The latest upgrade to America's favorite ultra-compact pistol: the LCP MAX. Chambered in .380 Auto, the Ruger LCP MAX fits 10+1 rounds into the same footprint as the LCP II. A 12-round accessory magazine slightly extends the grip length while doubling the capacity of the legacy LCP. Measuring less than 1'' wide and weighing under 11 ounces, the LCP MAX is smaller than every micro-9 pistol available, expanding the options for comfortable and convenient concealed carry.
Offering more than just capacity, the LCP MAX pistol's double stack magazine feed lips are optimized to reliably feed the wide variety of modern .380 Auto ammunition available. As compact as ever, the flush-fit, 10-round magazine feels identical to the LCP II magazine (with its extended floorplate installed) while accommodating an additional 4 rounds of ammunition. The included finger grip extension floorplate and accessory 12-round magazine allow most shooters to obtain a full firing grip.
Addressing a main complaint with most pocket pistols, the LCP MAX is fitted with a tritium front sight with white outline that is quick to acquire and aligns easily with the generous u-notch rear sight. A square face on the rear sight aids in one-handed cocking and the steel, drift-adjustable sights make accurate fire easier than ever.
The medium-textured grip frame provides easy reach to the Secure Action trigger that is well known for its short, crisp trigger pull and inner trigger safety. Pronounced cocking ears and deep functional slide serrations ensure easy manipulation of the pistol. Every corner and edge on the LCP MAX slide and frame have been softened for comfortable carry and the magazine release is reversible to fit all shooters.
Family: LCP Series
Model: LCP Max
Type: Semi-Auto Pistol
Action: Double Action Only
Caliber/Gauge: 380 Acp
Finish Type: Stainless Steel
Frame: Polymer Frame
Stock/Grips: Black Polymer
Overall Length: 5.17"
Capacity: 10 + 1
# Of Magazines: 1
Mag Description: 10 Round. Flush Fit
Sights: Tritium W/ White Outline Front
Sight Type: Adjustable Sights
Weight: 10.6 Oz.
Shipping Weight: 1.35 Lbs.
Addl Info: Includes Soft Pocket Holster
Addl Info: Includes Mag Loader
Mfg Model No: 13744
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.