The LCP; II features a short, crisp, single-action trigger with inner trigger safety, improved sights for superior visibility, a larger grip surface for better distribution of recoil forces and an easy to rack slide with an improved slide stop mechanism with a last-round hold open.
With its compact size (just 5.17" long and 3.71" tall), this new lightweight compact pistol comes with a pocket holster and is designed to fit a variety of other holsters and concealed carry options. Weighing in at just 10.6 ounces and equipped to hold 6+1 rounds of powerful .380 Auto ammunition, the LCP® II is the ideal back-up gun - compact and light enough that you never have to leave it at home.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 2.75"
- Capacity : 6+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin/Internal Lock
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : Fixed Front/Rear
- Weight : 10.6 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I just bought this gun and it's perfect, fits good and is comfortable.
I bought this pistol from Impact Guns. It was the first pistol I purchased for concealed carry. That was a mistake. Because it is so light and the grips are fairly basic (and hard), it hurt to shoot more than 20-25 times in a single trip to the range. And you really need to get good with your carry pistol, so that wasn't good. However, after buying a Walther PPS M2 and getting used to the recoil on that, the LCP II was not so bad. Also, my technique had improved. It is extremely accurate for such a short barrel and does not snag on my ankle and pocket holsters like some pocket pistols I've owned since (always chose to keep the LCP II and sell those other ones). I also appreciate the black sights (I hate the white dots they put on everything these days). Will say that I experienced some FTFeed and FTEject with Federal Range Target Practice and American Eagle ammo. But it likes the cheap Winchester and Herters FMJs, so that's fine. Hornady Critical Defense runs fine, too.
Bought this pistol for backup/deep carry and am very happy with my choice. Reviews I have read were spot on. Great up close protection and accurate enough for tight groups of 2” at seven yards when time can be taken. Highly recommended for secondary firearm!!
Compared to the original LCP, Ruger really did pay attention and "fix" things that some owners requested: better sights, wider/better grip, slide held open after expended magazine, and trigger "upgrade." It is the trigger that concerns me. For shooting at the range, I love the lighter/shorter pull trigger, but this is a SINGLE ACTION gun, unlike original with heavy trigger and single/double action, long pull. For concealed carry in a pocket holster one must be very careful and not accidentally hit the trigger if there is a round in the chamber. With original model, very unlikely that accidental contact with trigger would cause discharge.
Excellent gun by Ruger. I have owned this gun for a year now have it has functioned perfectly. I love the upgrades from the LCP, price and reliability. I did a lot of research before I settled on this gun. For the price this is the best gun hands down. The only things I wish it had was even better sites than it does even as an upgrade from the LCP and a second mag. But honestly this is my favorite pistol. I would recommend this gun to anyone wanted a concealed weapon.
I am a new CCW woman and I love everything about this gun. I am somewhat petite and needed a smaller size to conceal well (IWB 4 O'clock) It is perfect in my Alien Gear Kydex holster.
At first, I was a little bit apprehensive to buy this gun. I feared it may be too small for a guy like me with large hands. Thankfully I made the purchase because I couldn't be happier with my new LCP 2. I Put 200 rounds through it on the first day a without a hitch (as I would expect). I highly recommend this gun, especially for the price.
I have an original LCP 380 and just bought this new one- and it is a better gun with good upgrades. The old one is not bad and I will keep it- but the trigger on the new one is worth the purchase, Impact Guns was fast to ship as always.
Excellent firearm could not be more happy to be the owner of this 380,compact,reliable and well concealed..
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.