The XLV is loaded with features normally found on much higher-priced 1911 pistols. It has an enlarged, extended slide release, ambidextrous extended thumb-safety, extended beavertail, memory bump grip safety, serrated combat-style skeletonized hammer and includes checkering on both the mainspring housing as well as the front strap of the grip.
The trigger guard is generously flared on both sides for ease of trigger reach for both left- and right-handed shooters while maintaining a high grip.
Grip panels are diamond-checkered black plastic with the Girsan logo and the front and rear sights are dovetail cut and fixed. The trigger is a medium sized, non-skeletonized, with vertical serrations on the face. The ejection port is generously extended and flared and the entire slide and steel frame is dressed with a Black finish. Included is one eight-round magazine. Rear vertical angled serrations on the slide complete the package.
Safety: Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
Frame Finish: Black
Front Sight: Dovetail Fixed
Rear Sight: Dovetail Fixed
Grips: Black Plastic
Features: Extended BeavertailCheckered Front Strap
Slide Finish: Black
Magazine Count: 1.000
Operating System: Recoil Operated
Firing System: External Hammer
Frame Material: Steel
Magazine Type: Detachable Box Magazine
Trigger Pull Average: 4.000
Trigger Guard: Steel
Barrel Configuration: Single
Barrel Twist: 1-16
Rifled Barrel: Yes
Cable Trigger Lock: Yes
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.