Utilizing a removable, serialized sub-chassis the Nano pistol can be easily modified with replaceable grip frames and is simple to disassemble and maintain.
Ease of use and concealment were key drivers in the development of the Nano.
The Nano’s extremely low profile, snag free design makes it easy to carry and draw from concealment.
To accommodate right or left-handed use, the Nano’s magazine release button can be easily reversed.
The light, durable, frame employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of fiberglass reinforced technopolymer.
The Nano’s sights are user adjustable with a 1.5mm hexwrench and your fingers. This allows anyone to adjust their sights without the assistance of a gunsmith.
Modular structure, ergonomics and ease of use make the Beretta Nano the ideal firearm for concealed carry.
Made in The U.S.A.
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 3"
- Capacity : 6+1/8+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Adjustable Low Profile
- Weight : 19.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Purchased this firearm about a month ago. I have put about 100 rounds down range, including Hornady & Fiocchi 124 grain and America Eagle 147 grain, with absolutely no feed or FTE problems. Great concealed carry weapon.
This is a great gun! Just like my glock baby sized Fed all kinds of ammo thru it. Not one problem. Order dark earth grip from beretta .. Changed it out myself. Also put on fiber optic front site. Easiest gun I own to change the site out. Just undu with Allan wrench.
Bought my Nano from Impact Guns received it in a few days. Have about 600 rounds through it and not a FTF, FTE, accurate and reliable. My concealed carry choice, light weight and easy to hide.
Have fired 80 or so rounds so far: 115gr Win FMJ white box, 115 gr Hornady Critical Defense, 115 gr Remiington FMJ, 147 gr Federal HydraShock, 80 gr Glazer safety slugs (blue). No failures, Really easy to control the recoil. Sights were right on for shooting plates at around 15 yards. Before taking to the range, I throughly cleaned the factory lube off, then using a dremel and red polishing compound, I polished the feed ramp, chamber, magazine followers, and magazine feed lips. Don't know if that was necessary, but it's what I do. As I said, flawless performance. Also, it's very easy to clean. Beretta has a real winner here!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.