EBR-7C (MOA) RETICLE Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines and floating wind hold dots for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.
XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
Glass-etched Reticle Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions.
Tube Size 30 mm diameter.
Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Tactical-Style Turrets Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
RZR Zero Stop Zero Stop mechanism prevents the turret from dialing below sight-in range. Download directions on How to set the Zero Stop.
Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
Precision-Glide Erector System Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
Radius Bar Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Built-In Accuracy Features Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations. US Patent 7,937,879
Magnification 5-25x Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm Eye Relief 3.4 inches Field of View 24.1-4.8 ft/100 yds Tube Size 30 mm Turret Style Tactical Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA Travel Per Rotation 25 MOA Max Elevation Adjustment 70 MOA Max Windage Adjustment 35 MOA Parallax Setting 25 yards to infinity Length 16 inches Weight 31.2 oz
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.