You Can Never Be Too Prepared. The SP101® revolver boasts the strength to handle the powerful .357 Magnum and .327 Federal Magnum cartridges in a controllable, small-framed double-action revolver. Among the most powerful small-frame revolvers on the market, they are engineered for solid performance. Featuring a recoil-reducing grip, the SP101 is comfortable to shoot and perfect for personal defense or field use.
Strong and reliable shot after shot, all SP101 revolvers boast solid steel sidewalls (no side-plates), making them rugged, reliable, and dependable. Available in .22 LR, .327 Federal Magnum, .38 Special and .357 Magnum (which also accepts the less expensive .38 Special cartridges), you can count on the SP101 when you need it.
- Category : Revolvers
- Type : Revolver
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 357 Magnum
- Barrel Length : 4.2"
- Capacity : 5
- Hammer Style : Spurred
- Grips : Black Rubber Cushion Inset
- Sights : Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 29.5 oz
- Frame Description : Stainless
GREAT pistol for the range and outdoors/backup for hunting. Very accurate and smooth shooting. Love me a Ruger!
Bought to carry deer hunting bc my 44 is too heavy to lug around with a rifle and stand. I carry it in case I get a close shot on a doe. Very accurate and beefier than the sw model 60. Bought a holster from ruger.com for $42, fits good works great. Perfect gun for its purpose and fun to shoot with .38's.
Great little gun. Picked mine up used and couldn't pass it up. Get the 4.2 inch, you won't be disappointed.
I've always been a Ruger fan. They hit the mark with this one! Perfect balance, good adjustable sights and built like a tank to last forever! I did change the grips before I even shot it due to my larger hands. I've put about 500 through it so far and am amazed with the accuracy! Very happy with the purchase!
I took my new Ruger SP101 4.2" barrel .357 magnum to the range yesterday for the first time. It performed awesomely with both .38 +P and .357 ammo. Impressive accuracy and incredibly fun to shoot in both single and double action. I highly recommend this gun.
bought one for my wife. she loves it. great concealed and excelent at the range. she is a tiny frame so we had to change the handle to better fit her palm. whats nice about ruger is easily modified and useable. One of the best guns we bought. I carry a gp101 for duty. Ruger knows how to make them.
My GAWD what a beast this thing is. I bought this 357 a month after I bought my 9mm Ruger. All I can say is WOW... what a difference. The sound is thunderous, puts the lead precisely where you point it, is a hoot to hold onto once the trigger is pulled. My son and I named this gun 'The Beast.' Exceeds my expectations. BTW: I'm hooked on Rugers!
This is a really nice version of the SP101. Nice feel and smooth as silk
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.