Brand Del-Ton Inc
Category Tactical Pistols
Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO
Barrel Length Range 7" to 7.99"
Sights Optic Ready
Barrel Finish Black Manganese Phosphate
Muzzle A2 Flash Hider
Gun Platform AR-Style
Grips Black Polymer
Handguards 6.50" M-LOK Free-Float
Receiver Material Aluminum
Stock Description Buffer Tube
Barrel Description Chrome Moly Vanadium
Barrel Length 7.50"
Max Capacity 30
Receiver Finish Black Hard Coat Anodized
Weight 4.80 lbs
I was skeptical at 1st. It fires better than the m16 I used in the service. I have not had any malfunction with this weapon. I get a pretty good group at 25 yards. I have not fired a whole 30 rd mag in a single setting yet, but I have put over 100rds of 55 and 62-grain ammo downrange. I do recommend using a "brace." I was afraid that with the short barrel, anything more substantial than 55 grain would not stabilize.
This gun shot like a champ right out of the box. Over 100 rounds through it so far without a single problem. Very accurate and reliable. Nice tight groups at 30 yards and more. I'm very happy with my Lima, so far.
Updating my review on my Kel-Ton AR Pistol. Got it for Christmas so didn’t get out to shoot it until January. Found it had a short stroke problem as described by another review. Contacted Del-ton and they were great. No hassle at all, emailed a pre-paid shipping label so I could send it in for repair. They only had it a few days and shipped it back. Great communication and quick service. Just went back to range and it functioned flawlessly. They had to enlarge the gas port. Quality company that treats customers right. Can’t say enough about their customer service. I also think the weapon itself is very well made and looks, feels, and now functions great. I highly recommend this company, a quality weapons at a very good price point, with service after the sale. Thank you Del-ton.
Follow up on my previous review. Love this weapon and highly impressed with Del-ton company. Took a while to shoot this weapon since it was a Christmas present. Like the other review I also had issue with short stroking. Unlike the other reviewer I contacted Del-Ton. All I can say is wow!! Del-ton immediately sent me a prepaid shipping label so I could ship it back for service. They only had it a few days and shipped it back in a flash. Took it out today and functioned perfectly. Can’t say enough about the customer service of this company. No questions asked, just made it right with no fuss. Thank you Del-Ton. I highly recommend this weapon and this company.
To the guy having problems - if you bought it from Impact - they have a lifetime warranty on guns they sell. If not- you should call the factory for warranty. These guns are simple and should run - and if not- they can be fixed.
Definitely regret purchasing this pistol. If you are looking for a wall hanger, this is the one for you. If you want a functioning AR pistol, avoid this one! I have tried using a heavier buffer since it was beating up the factory one. I even tried using one of my Bravo Company bolt carriers. Weapon still malfunctions. Fails to extract and jams the next round in requiring a screw driver to unjam the mess! I own two Del-tons pistols with the 11.5" barrel and they run fine. This one missed the mark!
Received my Del-Ton AR LIMA Pistol today. Great buy, great looking weapon. Have not shot it yet but impressed with fit and finish and feel. Christmas present so have to wait to shoot it, will update review after range time but everything I have read about this weapon in good.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.