The PMAG 10 GEN M3 features a long-life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for commonality, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. In addition, an included pop-off Impact/Dust Cover can optionally be used to minimize debris intrusion and protect against potential damage during storage and transit. Low profile ribs and new aggressive front and rear texture gives positive control of the GEN M3 in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix has been added to the bottom panel of the body to allow easy marking by the end user for identification. The new, easy to disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, but is slightly slimmer than before for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches.
Made in U.S.A.
Specifications and Features:
Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring for parts commonality
Over-travel insertion stop on the spine Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for additional protection in storage and transit
- Caliber : 223 Rem/5.56 NATO
- Capacity : 10
- Finish : Black
- Model : PMAG
- Material : Polymer
- Model Fit : AR15/M4
I own two of these. When small game hunting/varminting I carry my AR vertically with a traditional sling. Having the low profile (these barely extend from the mag well) makes it quick and easy to get the rifle into shooting position and on target. 30 and even 20 round mags can hang up in your clothing or armpit. There are no magazine limits in my state but 10 rounds is plenty for the hunting I do, usually 1-3 shots total. If you feel like you could use more ammo you can fit a 2nd mag in your back pocket. One of the main reasons I hunt with my AR is it's lightweight and easy to carry so I like that these mags are light and compact with plenty of capacity for hunting and varminting. The other use where these mags excel is for load development. I'm usually shooting 5 or 10 shot groups to compare loads. Regular capacity mags sometimes stick down too low to shoot prone or from benchrest with bags and cause a weird pivot point. These allow you to support the end of the handguard and the rear portion of the stock without a long mag interfering with a stable rest. Also you can store them fully loaded because the clip takes the stress off the feed lips. They are easy to clean as well. I really have nothing bad to say about these mags.
First the important part... These Mags fit and release well, as good as any M-16 Mags I have used ! The quality of the Mag stands out from the start, well formed, good quality molding, and finished very nicely ! So far, in the four I own, there have been no jams, easier than some to load round and are easy to work with. I will buy more just as soon as I find the best after Christmas price ! I would suggest buying these to anyone and using the poly magazines will have less wear on the magazine receiver area; cheaper to buy another mag than a new lower.
I bought my Colt M4 and it came with this 10 round PMag.Need I say more.Functions flawlessly!!I live in California and I can only own 10 round Magazines.The only choice for me and my M4 is the Magpul PMAG AR/M4 GEN M3 10 round 5.56 Black magazine.When more come in stock.I will buy 10 of them.
I have a m&p 15t. Have several varients of mags! I am limited to 10. Kalifornia. Nonetheless, some say 10 rounds but actually fit 9. Magpul with the addition of ranger plates not only aid in the funtion of things,also adds to badass factor! Flawless feeds,easy to load,etc. Not to say anything bad about other mags, as i have never experienced a single feed or bolt lock issue! If you have a magwell. The fab defense may fit a bit snug! Slight clearance adj with sandpaper should do.or just buy pmags.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.