Muzzle Brake Adjustable Sights Fixed Synthetic Stock 10 Round Mag
Features a 16.25 inch barrel, top rail, quad rail forend, removable A2 style muzzle brake. Removable Picatinny mounted front and rear sights. Front sight adjustable for elevation. Rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation. 1:16 inch twist rifling. Black synthetic stock.
- Category : Tactical Rifles
- Action : Semi-Automatic
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 16.3"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Trigger : Standard
- Safety : Lever
- OAL : 36.75"
- Weight : 5.5 lbs
- Stock Description : Magpul MOE Black Fixed
- Metal Finish : Blued
i love everything about it. light, very small magazines, so i can carry lots of 10rd magazine in a small pouch i added to the stock. the 10rds are more reliable and never failed on me after 400 rounds with CCI mini-mags. i read the 25rd aren't reliable. the sights are metal and adjustable. it literally is a body kit over an mossy 702. so you can't add like rubber grips since the grip is attached to the shell. the thing i didn't like is that it's not as easy to strip and clean compared to the m&p15. you will need a screwdriver, hexwrench, and a hammer to completely strip it. the hammer is to push the pins out that hold the lower and the upper together. so i'd clean it up before a SHTF or WORL occurs. but for the price, that easy cleanup, extra cuts and pivot screws, would probably add to the price. and everytime you strip it, you have to take the metal sights off. Mossberg was excellent in that, after my first stripdown, i bent the spring during re-assembly. I called them with my serial# and they sent a new spring within a week, in-spite of the current backlogs. so for the price, i'm satisfied.
Bought two brand new. One malfunction fresh out of box. Magazine dislodged after a few rounds. Found out this problem was common. Magazine locking defect. Mossburg repaired quickly without question. Accurate and affordable fun. Still went and bought S&W M&P 15-22. For a bit more money, I prefer the S & W.
great gun good for the price. same performance as the smith and wesson m p 15.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.