Model SD40 VE .40S&W 4 Inch Barrel Two-Tone Finish Self Defense Trigger 14 Round
SDT- Self Defense Trigger for optimal consistent pull first round to last. Striker fired action. Stainless steel barrel and slide. White dont front sight. Fixed 2-dot rear sight. Standard Picatinny style rail. Polymer frame. Slim ergonomic textured grip with aggressive front and back strap texturing. Textured finger locator.
Features & Benefits
• SDT - Self Defense Trigger for Optimal, Consistent Pull
First Round to Last
• Dovetailed, White Dot Sights
• Standard, Picatinny-Style Rail
• Slim, Ergonomic, Textured Grip
• Textured Finger Locator
• Aggressive Front and Back Strap Texturing
• Distinctive Two-Tone Finish
• Front and Rear Serrations
Magazines for current SD are compatible with SDVE
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot White
- Weight : 22.7 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
As Mentioned...... Stock trigger leaves a lot to be desired. Heavy trigger easily fixed by adding Apex "Competition" Trigger Kit. Cut trigger pull to @ 4-1/2 pounds. Apex Competition Trigger Kit @ $25.00 (PLUS $25.00 labor). Fifty Dollar Fix !!!!
I bought a SD40VE and conceal carry this weapon everyday. I love the way it shoots and handles. The trigger pull is heavy, but I like that. It gives you a split second to make sure you want to pull the trigger. My wife loves this gun. She said she was going to start carrying it and for me to get another one. So I think I will. LOL!
I liked the gun, but I could never get over the trigger pull. I would go to the range and put hundreds of rounds and have to give my finger a break from squeezing. Some get used to it, I never have.
I love mine it has function flawlessly with everything i put in it. And for the price you cant go wrong plus a lifetime warranty. Also the trigger is alot smoother then the sigmas it really aint bad at all I would even say I love the trigger on this gun.
I bought about 3 months ago. Love shooting this gun. The trigger is a little strong, but I have gotten used to it. That's the only safety it has. I have tried several holsters for concealed carry and the smart carry holster and the versacarry is the best so far. Would not hesitate to buy another in the 9mm caliber.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.