Retail Price : 409.00
Barrel Length : 4
Description : Model SD9 VE 9mm 4 Inch Barrel Two-Tone Finish Self Defense Trigger Magazine Safety 10 Round
Hand Gun Web Model : Model SD
Made In The USA : Made In The USA
Caliber : 9mm
Tactica : Tactical
Catalog Vendor Name : SMITH & WESSON
Capacity : 10
Finish : Two-Tone
Barrel Length Range : 4"<5"
Caliber-Gauge : 9MM LUGER
Model Body Copy : Loaded chamber indicator. Magazine safety. Compliance laws subject to change.
Bought my S&W SD9VE over a Glock 19 and Ruger 9E. The S&W just felt like a glove in my hand. I've only put 450-500 rounds through it and no fails of any kind. Just have to get used to the long trigger travel and it's true as can be. Love the stainless slide look. It may be considered a "budget gun", but hey, it's a Smith and Wessson for crying out loud. Not recommended for heavy +P usage, but if I wanted more power I would have got the .40. Stick to 115 or 124 grain FMJ for target and JHP for carry and it'll last a lifetime.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.