Model SD9 VE 9mm 4 Inch Barrel Two-Tone Finish Self Defense Trigger 17 Round
SDT- Self Defense Trigger for optimal consistent pull first round to last. Striker fired action. Stainless steel barrel and slide. White dont front sight. Fixed 2-dot rear sight. Standard Picatinny style rail. Polymer frame. Slim ergonomic textured grip with aggressive front and back strap texturing. Textured finger locator.
Features & Benefits
• SDT - Self Defense Trigger for Optimal, Consistent Pull
First Round to Last
• Dovetailed, White Dot Sights
• Standard, Picatinny-Style Rail
• Slim, Ergonomic, Textured Grip
• Textured Finger Locator
• Aggressive Front and Back Strap Texturing
• Distinctive Two-Tone Finish
• Front and Rear Serrations
Magazines for current SD are compatible with SDVE
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 16+1
- Safety : No Manual
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : 3-Dot White
- Weight : 22.7 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
we like this gun so much I going get one more
Do you ship to Illinois?>>> Yes
Like the last guy said, mine is not accurate but it is reliable. It has never jammed and shoots all the different rounds but its not accurate. I owned the Ruger SR9 and it was much better but it didn't take a lot of rounds. This gun is a good cheap gun but for a $100 more I would recommend the ruger
I understand that the SD9 VE is the replacement for the old Sigma. The reviews on the Sigma are not very good. I looked at a lot of You Tube videos before purchasing my SD9 VE and felt comfortable with my purchase. The SD9 VE is a much better made gun than the Sigma. It has a lot of Glock looks and feel.I have only owned it for about one month and fired about 200 rounds through it. So far the SD9 has met or exceeded my expectations. No jams or malfunctions of any kind. I am shooting cheap ball ammo with great results. If you are looking for a very dependable, high capasity 9MM, at a great price, give the SD9 VE a serious look. I got mine from Impact Guns in Utah. Great service and the best prices I can find.
I recently purchased this gun. It was at my ffl dealers before i was even notified it had been shipped. I picked it up 2 days ago. So far I've put 50 rounds or so thru it. Needless to say the reviews were right. No failures of any kind. This is an excellent gun. A little bigger than i thought it would be but thats ok. It has little recoil and can shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger. This is my new favorite gun lol! Def buy this gun! oh by the way there is nothing wrong with the trigger.(unless you shoot like a girl! lol!) Its crisp and I've had no problems with it. Def doesn't feel like 8 pounds more like 5.
Can't spend a better $300. Ergonomic, large capacity mag, easy to disassemble/clean, accurate, great trigger break. Definitely recommend this gun to anyone.
I liked this gun so much I bought a 2nd one. Bought a few guns from Impact but not these. Got the 1st one from Academy Sports on a HotDeal for under$300. Liked it enough a few months later my local gun store was doing a Veterans discount so I got the 2nd one for around $250. For the price can't beat it. My only issue is the price of the magazines, but that's not the end of the world.
After installing the $25 Apex trigger kit, the pull was reduced very noticeably. Also smoother. Still prefer my SA XD 9 (the best handgun on the market), after a years worth of shooting it's great. Can't beat the price.
I just purchased this gun for home defense, I have competed the break in with zero issues. My only gripe is the sights are hard to read, and the 16th round is hard to get in the mags however that will change with more use. I really like the trigger also
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.