- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 45 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 4.3"
- Capacity : 8+1
- Safety : Ambidextrous
- Grips : G10 Custom Wood
- Sights : Black Post Front, Fixed Rear
- Weight : 29.6 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
This is a excellent gun and ignore the reviewer that says flash comes out the openings in the side of the slide . The slots of for weight retention and there is no slots in the barrel for gas to escape . I really wish reviewers would research a product before they start running their mouth about something they know nothing about .
Just gun is just amazing, the recoil is about the same as my Glock 26 G4. There's no flame from the lightening cut or any louder than the regular SW1911 (I have the full size also). Please ignore the reviewer that mentioned this because he/she doesn't know anything.
This pistol is a beautiful pistol. I'm writing this review, however, to point out that the other reviewer is an idiot. Since there are no openings in the BARREL, how can anything get through the lightening cuts in the slide? Same with extra noise. It's like saying a Beretta shoots flames out from the section in its slide.
The looks say it all, this is a gorgeous pistol. Fit and finish are superb, trigger is crisp, grips are much more comfortable then the full size performance center's grip. The only drawback is that the lightening cuts make the pistol louder and I would not want to shoot it in the dark due to the flash coming out of the cuts. I would recommend this pistol if you want top of the line performance and a great looking pistol.>>> Impact reply- The lightening cuts in the slide do not cause flash or noise. The barrel is not ported- so there is no additional flash or noise.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.