A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
Ergonomic bolt stop.
Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold. Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
* Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
Mfg Item Num: 43909
Caliber :22 Long Rifle
Barrel Length :4.4" Threaded
Grips :Zytel Polymer
Sights :Fixed Front, Adjustable Rear
Weight :22.73 oz
Frame Material :Aluminum
Barrel Type :Threaded
Slide Description :Bronze Anodized
Barrel Length Range :4.00" to 4.99"
Weight Range :16.00 oz to 31.99 oz
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.