- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 22 Long Rifle
- Barrel Length : 6.9"
- Capacity : 10+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Cocobolo
- Sights : Fiber Optic Front, Adjustable Rear
- Weight : 41 oz
- Frame Finish : Stainless
I can only agree with the other reviewers. This gun is not only beautiful with the fluted barrel and the wood grips, but with the adjustable rear sight and the fiber optic front sight it is easy to get on target even with my older eyes. The gun is very well balanced and the trigger is very smooth and with the extra weight of the longer barrel there is almost no recoil and you can stay on target even at extended ranges. You get what you pay for with this gun and if you are looking for an accurate and fun .22LR this Ruger fills the bill brilliantly.
This gun has never jammed after countless amount of rounds have been shot through it. I usually don't write reviews, but this gun deserves a review.
I just received this pistol on Friday, and my son and I immediately took it to the range. This is one of the smoothest pistols I've ever shot! Great weapon!
Without a doubt, it is the very best value in match grade pistols of 22LR caliber. I have used it to beat users with multi-thousand dollar pistols with just iron sights.
The "Ruger" name stands for quality and the "Ruger Hunter KMKIII678H 22LR 6 7/8" this is truly a quality piece! When you purchase this gun you won't be disappointed, as this gun will work harder than you will. The fiber optic sight will help you acquire your target quickly and the weight of the 6 7/8 inch barrel will keep you there until you pull the trigger. Expect tight groupings with this gun, as the follow-up shots are a breeze. Buy a "Ruger Hunter KMKIII 678 22LR 6 7/8 now for yourself and see the Ruger quality.
I have this semi-auto pistol and it shoots extremely well . It's fast and easy loading and will not jam . This is a very safe gun to handle and is light to carry in the woods or to target practise with . This gun shoot very well at long range which I like to do . I would recommend this 22 Ruger to all sportsmen !
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.