Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE: RGR), announces two new 22/45 rimfire pistol models with threaded barrels. These new models allow owners to attach an assortment of muzzle accessories to one of America's favorite rimfire handguns, the popular Ruger 22/45RP rimfire pistol.
Both models feature a 4.5 inch, factory 1/2-28 thread barrel, which accepts many popular muzzle accessories. When not using a special application attachment, the threaded barrel and barrel crown are protected by a muzzle cap.
Like all pistols in the 22/45RP lineup, the new Ruger 22/45 Threaded Barrel pistols have replaceable 1911-style grip panels on the polymer frame that features the grip angle of the classic 1911. Similarly, the locations of the magazine button, manual safety, and bolt stop are virtually identical to the classic 1911 pistol. The slim polymer grip frame has a serrated front strap and a checkered back strap.
Catalog Number: P45GMK3RP | Model Number: 10150 | Caliber: .22 LR Material: Alloy Steel Finish: Blued Rear Sight: Adjustable Front Sight: Fixed Barrel Length: 4.50" Barrel Style: Threaded Length: 8.50" Height: 5.35" Width: 1.00" Weight: 32.00 oz. Grips: Replaceable Panels Grooves: 6 Capacity: 10 Grip Frame: Zytel® Polymer MA Approved & Certified: No CA Approved: No Twist: 1:16" RH Suggested Retail: $425.00
|Catalog Number: P45GMK3RP | Model Number: 10150 | Caliber: .22 LR|
|Rear Sight:||Adjustable||Front Sight:||Fixed|
|Barrel Length:||4.50"||Barrel Style:||Threaded|
|Capacity:||10||Grip Frame:||Zytel® Polymer|
|MA Approved & Certified:||No||CA Approved:||No|
|Twist:||1:16" RH||Suggested Retail:||$425.00|
Bought the gun for target and plink'in in the swamp. Put 550 rounds thru it both copper plated and lead head and not a single misfire. Was expecting a misfire or jamb but nothing. Was so accurate it tore out the red center hole of the target ! Nice gun.
I have a mark 2 for 20 years i got a ruger 22/45 and love it love that some one sell a gun with threaded barrel and it shoots perfect . i have shoot 500 round. love it. have not got a silencer yet but i will. 11-5 2011
Shot my new 22/45 last week. Put 600+ rounds through the gun in two days without a problem. It is well balanced, operates smoothly and is extremely reliable. I tend to like the Winchester Xtreme HP (copper coated .22 LR) best for shooting reliability and results in a cleaner barrel/receiver after shooting than other ammo. I bought this gun because of the quality and reliable performance of my Ruger Mark I which I have had for over 30 years. It's fun to shoot and I would buy it again without hesitation. By the way, the suppressor fits perfectly on the threaded barrel and performed flawlessly. I could not be happier.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.