Semi-auto & recoil operated action
Std. front sight mounted on dovetail cut
Snag-free rear sight
1.81-2.27 kgs. trigger pull
High sweep beavertail grip safety
Beveled magazine well
Wood grip for CS model
Caliber: .45 ACP
Mag. Capacity : 8 rounds
Barrel Length: 89 mm
Overall Length : 186 mm
Weight, empty : 0.98 kgs.
Easy to customize
We buy these Rock Island 1911s when we have sold all our tactical RIA 1911s. We will either strip them & Cerakote or add muzzle brakes or triggers, hammers, grips & barrels. Point being, they're awesome foundations to start & customize totally to your liking while still being under $800
I have 2 RI 1911s and I have to say they are great. Just a tid bit for those in the market...don't listen to all those haters out there who only have eyes for the Colts, Springfields and Kimbers. Yes, they are top quality guns, but RI Armory puts just as much quality into their firearms as the rest. I have had no problems with mine. They shoot straight, and the ammo feeds with no problems. Quite simply, the RI 1911 is built to perform.
My First 1911 1-13-2013
Just picked this up and went to the range. Very comfortable and very accurate. I waited a very long time to get a 1911 because of the price, but I got this one for about $500 bucks and it seems great.
I admit, I didn't buy it from here but I bought it at my local gun show. I just wanted to tell you guys it's an awesome buy!!!! If you want a quality 45....this is the way to go!! It's worth every penny I paid for. Accurate out of the box. Even my wife loves it! A must have!
I dare you to find a better 1911 for the price
Do not pass up this well built, reliable and accurate 1911 because of the price. Inexpensive does NOT mean cheap! It is a workhorse, not a beauty queen. Many upgrades that the "big boys" will charge up the wazoo for, come standard on this. Cant say enough great things. Spend 20 bucks on some nice grips and thats it!
Excellent gun at an even better price
This 1911 is going to be as accurate as you are. The parkerized finish is tough and resistant, pretty in an ugly duckling sort of way. The trigger broke nice and crisp at about 5 lbs, and I never once had a FTF or FTE. The Italian 8rnd ACT mag that comes with it is just that little extra mile RIA goes to make and keep you happy. Awesome gun.
RIA Tactical 5
I have $5,000. invested in 1911s. RIA Tac 45 is my favorite.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.