- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length : 4.0"
- Capacity : 13+1
- Safety : Trigger/Firing Pin/Drop
- Grips : Integral
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 21.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Bought this gun about 6 months ago, and have fired over 800 rounds threw it. Never once jammed up on me, and always fires. It is very easy to clean takes less than five minutes, and the Night Sights are a perfect add-on if you don't have them. Ammo is easy to find, and the gun shoots very accurately. The recoil is not bad either, a woman or a teenager could shoot this gun with ease. This is my 3rd Glock, I have a 22, 32, and now the 23. Buy this gun, you will not be disappointed.
This is probably the finest handgun ever devised since the 1911. Bold statement but true. I have been shooting since before I can remember, spent 4 years in Special Operations and an additional 3.5 years in Iraq on top of that, so I sort of know what I am talking about. The FBI supposedly chose this pistol as issue....The perfect size, no equal in reliability, perfect capacity, the accuracy of a 9mm with the increased stopping power close to a .45, and some would argue even greater stopping power than a .45 depending on ammo selection. The price is right as well. I would and have staked my life on this model and so can you. Ammo is pretty standard too. Nothing "wacky" and hard to get. Be advised that this weapon sheds accesories fast. A hogue grip and night sights is about all it will tolerate. perhaps a light if you are into that sort of thing. Women friendly too.
A friend of mine owns this pistol and I have shot many rounds through it. His is a Gen2. It is accurate, has never had a failure, and fun to shoot. Trigger is nice. For me the grip on other pistols is more comfortable but I can't say anything bad about this pistol. If you bought one, I don't think you would be disappointed. I have heard a couple say in our local gun stores that they had one, but felt uncomfortable with carrying it due to no manually operated safety so they traded it in for something else. My view is that if you keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire at your target that this should not be a problem. I prefer American made pistols but as I said above, I don't think you can go wrong with Glock. .40S&W is a great round.
This is the first hand gun I shot as an adult. It is a great first gun. But it is also good enough for an avid shooter as well. Glocks are awesome!
I love this pistol. It is a perfect size for CCW and the .40 caliber round is very good in my opinion. I recommend this gun for anyone who wants a compact pistol for defense or work. I have over 5000 rounds through mine and have had no problems.
I AM A COURT SECURITY OFFICER AND WE HAVE TO PURCHASE OUR OWN WEAPONS. I CHOOSE THE GLOCK 23 BECAUSE OF THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY AND EASE OF CLEANING. I ADDED A LASER GRIP AND I FEEL IF I HAD TO USE THIS WEAPON IN THE LINE OF DUTY, I WOULD GO HOME THAT SAFE NIGHT. THE ACCURACY IS EXCELLENT. I WOULD NOT HAVE ANY OTHER WEAPON ON THE JOB.
i bought this pistol not knowing much about it wanting to get a glock 22 but found out that this little work horse does what any of the glock pistols do and more i replaced the stock barrel with a lone wolf barrel with no modifications to the slide or to the lower basically plug and play great pistol even my wife can shoot it with a decent group and she only likes shooting our shotgun great purchase i recommend to any shooter from novice to professional shooters
I have owned several Glocks and just recently purchased this one. My previous Glocks are 9mm's and I can barely notice the move up to the 40. Many other brands have introduced polymer guns, but I have yet to find a reason to switch from the Glock. I have been very pleased with the 23.
This is an amazing handgun. It's compact size is just perfect, even for a large hand, and since your pinky is on the bottom of the grip it's easy to control. It also has a rail for mounting a light/laser. I find the .40 the perfect round for all purpose shooting, and this weapon is the perfect delivery vehicle for it!
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.