The Tanfoglio Witness pistol is one of the most versatile designs in the industry today. Witness pistols are produced in Italy, in the heart of the famous "Valley of the Gun." Over twenty years of experience is molded into each and every Tanfoglio product. Witness pistols are produced on state of the art machinery ,providing each owner with quality craftsmanship and classic styling.
The Witness pistol incorporates several unique design features that have produced a truly outstanding weapons platform. From the second you grab hold of a Tanfoglio, you''ll notice the superior ergonomics and feel the Witness pistol has become famous for. The ergonomic grip allows the pistol to be grasped in such a way that it points more naturally. The "slide in frame" design produces a lower profile pistol, which places the sights closer to the axis of the pistol's bore, further enhancing accuracy. The more natural a pistol feels and points, the better you will shoot.
Adj sights, WONDER FINISH, SA/DA action, rubber grips.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 10mm
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 14+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Synthetic
- Sights : Windage Adjustable
- Weight : 33 oz
- Frame Finish : Wonder: Wonder finish is Tangfoglio's heat treating process for steel. It is not plating, so it will not separate from the base metal. This heat treating process increases the surface hardness, thus decreasing wear, and increasing abrasion resistance. The Wonder finish process creates a self lubricating, corrosion resistant barrier between the surface of the pistol and the underlying metal that is over 12 microns deep. It maintains the superior characteristics of iron carbon steel for rigidty and durability with the look and corrosion resistance of stainless steel.
I’ve had my Witness for two years, it shoots wonderfully as a stock pistol, and even better with a hennings conefit guide rod and a 22lb spring. It’s my softest shooting and all time favorite 10mm, and my wife’s too, even with full power Buffalo bore and double tap ammo. would recommend highly to anyone! and as always, Impact Guns has the best customer service and awesome pricing, always my first choice.
VERY, VERY FINE PISTOL. PERFECTLY BALANCED AND SUPERBLY ACCURATE.
Can’t review the gun yet as I have not yet shot it 10mm is out of stock at local shops. However the gun arrived fast 2 days to Austin Texas.
I bought my 10mm used from a guy. The guy only shot 3 mags threw it. I've shot it and feLloyd in love. It's my carry pistol
feeds reliably, shoots well, easy on recoil, decent sights
I bought this pistol and it performs ! Besides this one I have the 6"Hunter , the Witness Match and the Polymer 3 3/4" . I've put a lot of rounds through all but less for the 3 3/4 " without any problems whatsoever and I'll put them up against anything . These are shooters ! All shoot good groups for me and can handle anything you can shove into it . The ammo scare had me buying wherever I could get it , from low power to insane , and some in the middle , all without a hitch with the "Wolfe 22# " spring which all my guns have and use extensively . Helps recoil which isn't bad in the first place and protects the frame . These are a steal .
This is an awesome piece of destruction. Due to this being the largest round to be double-stacked, you can't deliver more power out of a single clip (including a massive Desert Eagle). This has everything you could possibly want, since Beretta, Sig, or so many other DA/SA don't make a 10mm, yet. If your into the SA Glock fine or a SA 1911, go ahead. If you want 15 rounds and Double Action/Single Action this is just what your looking for. An updated and improved Bren Ten.
I've now had mine for a couple of months and maybe 300 rds . Both PPU and UMC , both 180gr . Eats it like good candy but low power . Shot 100 Rds Buffalo 155gr.Barnes Tac-XP and again loves it . I loaded up 5rds PPU and followed them with the Buffalo and got ready for a full bore nasty recoil but I couldn't tell when the PPU's stopped and the Buffalo's caught fire . I actually thought I'd grabbed the wrong mag . My neighbor came over and I loaded the mag the same way and he said he felt the recoil difference but very slight . I'm not a big man but this was a delight to shoot . Only complaint are the sites and the mags are a bear to load . Will buy another to replace my truck gun , an SR40 ,also a sweet shooter .
I've owned my Witness 10 mm for a couple years. I have many pistols. This is my favorite. It's tough we'll designed and built. The wonder finish low up keep. Very accurate. Very hard hitter. Recoil not for those shy of big pistols. I also own a Witness 9mm Polymer frame 16 round full size 3.5 inch barrel. One mistake some make is to weak power loads in the 10mm stay over 550 ft lb to 700 ft lb no cycle issues. Heavy recoil spring needs the stronger rounds. Wolf springs sell others if you want to drop down in power. 10 mm is a full size 40 cal. If you want a weaker recoil go with the 40 call pistol. Same bullet dia some same weight. 10 mm auto is a bear. Company stands by product.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.