Mustang XSP .380 ACP 2.75 Inch Barrel Polymer Grip Frame with a Tactical Grip Profile 6 Round
Polymer grip frame with a tactical grip profile. Enhanced texturing on the front and back straps. Enhanced cut behind the trigger guard. 3.8 inch integrated accessory rail. Ambidextrous safeties. Blackened stainless steel slide. Front and rear dovetailed sights. Single action. Enhanced wide slide serrations. Weight: under 12 ounces. Overall length 5.5 inches.
The Return of the Mustang Pocketlite. Before they were discontinued, Colt offered a number of .380s: the original .380 Government, with a seven-round magazine and 3.25-inch barrel, and the smaller Mustang, with a 2.75-inch barrel and a shorter grip allowing for a 6+1 capacity. The company also offered Pocketlite versions of both models, with aluminum frames.
The new Colt Mustang Pocketlite is a small pistol chambered in .380. It has the original’s 6+1 capacity. With the beavertail it is only about 5.5 inches long, four inches tall and empty weighs a mere 13 ounces. The Mustang XSP Pocketlite's frame includes a 3/8" accessory rail. Much like Colt’s famous 1911, the Mustang has a Commander-style hammer and manual thumb safety. The grip angle is similar to the 1911, but unlike the design of the 1911 the safety of the Mustang does not block the slide’s movement. Due to the size of the Colt Mustang Pocketlite, the manual safety is small. The Pocketlite has no grip safety, and it can be fired with the magazine removed.
The top of the Mustang Pocketlite's blackened stainless slide is bead blasted matte to reduce glare. The square-notch rear sight, which is drift-adjustable for windage, is dovetailed into the slide’s rear. The front sight is an integrally machined fixed ramp. A pair of coil recoil springs, one inside the other, surrounds the black polymer guide rod, which rides under the barrel and extends through the hole in the slide’s front as the slide moves rearward. A steel washer between the springs and the guide rod’s base prevents them from removing material.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.