The TP9SA It comes with two 18-round magazines, a poly holster, paddle attachment, belt attachment, cleaning rod, brush, lockable hard case, and a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Not available for sale in CA; DC; HI; MA; NY; Cook County, IL or where prohibited by law.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 18+1
- Safety : Loaded Chamber Indicator
- Grips : Black Interchangeable Backstrap
- Sights : Blade Front, Dovetail Rear
- Weight : 20.8 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
WATCHED MANY REVIEWS ON YOUTUBE TELLING WHAT A GREAT AUTOMATIC THIS IS...I AGREE. I BOUGHT A FEW BOXES OF 9 MM AND OFF THE RANGE I WENT WITH ONE NEW BOX AND ANOTHER BOX OF MY RELOADS I MADE WITH 115 GRN BERRY'S COPPER PLATED AND 4.6 OR 4.7 GRNS OF AUTOCOMP. fIRST MAGAZINE OF STORE BOUGHT MAGTECS PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY AND HIT THE 25 YARD TARGET EVERY TIME. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED. 2ND MAGAZINE WITH MY RELOADS JAMMED EVERY OTHER SHOT... I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...I LOADED UP ANOTHER MAGAZINE OF MAGTECS AND WOW...IT SHOT FLAWLESSLY AGAIN. A GUY AT THE RANGE TOLD ME MY RELOADS WEREN'T POWERFUL ENOUGH TO CYCLE THE NEXT ROUND. I'M GOING TO TRY EXPERIMENTING WITH MORE POWERFUL RELOADS UNTIL I FIND ONE THAT WILL CYCLE EACH OTHER. MAYBE THE BIG SPRING ON THIS PISTOL IS TOO STRONG...HARD TO TELL...BUT ANYWAY, I WILL AGREE THAT THIS TURKISH GUN IS AS GOOD AS MY GLOCK. THE DECOCKER IS NO PROBLEM. WHEN IT IS DECOCKED ALL IT TAKES IS PULLING THE SLIDE BACK A HALF INCH OR SO TO COCK IT AGAIN...AND IT ISN'T LIKE PULLING THE RACK ON A 1911...IT IS VERY EASY. NICE, NICE ACCURATE PISTOL...i REALLY LIKE IT. NOW ALL THE GUYS THINK I AM A GREAT SHOT....HAHAHAHA
Don?t let the fact that this is a striker fired pistol with a decocker deter you from purchasing an awesome handgun at a reasonable price. Took mine out to the range today without cleaning it (something I never do) and shot close to 100 rounds of Federal aluminum cased ammo without a single hiccup. Every gun has its ?downside? but that doesn?t stop people from purchasing Glocks or Springfield XD series handguns. There is a video on Youtube that addresses the deocker issue titled ?Canik TP9SA Decocker. Is it really an issue?? If this video doesn?t clarify things, try to find one of these at a local gun store or gun show and develop your own opinion about the decocker.
Had an opportunity to test fire this firearm. Fired 50 rds, so this review is based on a small rd count. The gun fired flawlessly, trigger was very good/light. Had a large magazine capacity and feels good in the hand. Gun was very accurate, shooting 15 yrds. The only reason I did not purchase is because it is a striker - fired pistol with a decocker. In a struggle, if an encounter came that close, the decocker can be hit rendering the gun useless as there is no double action. For the money it would be a great range gun.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.