- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm
- Barrel Length : 4.7"
- Capacity : 18+1
- Safety : Manual
- Grips : Black Rubber
- Sights : Fixed
- Weight : 43.2 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Beat shooter have ever had out of the box and I have the pleasure of shooting many 9mms at the age of 57 have had mine for 5 years since then have only bought CZs when I have bought or traded for 9mms you will not be disappointed no other 9mm below $1000.00 can outshoot it added a pair of fiber optic sights. And call your shots on 15 yards steel plate shooting. Cannot go wrong.
Up to now have only read about the great reviews on the CZ SP-01 and finally did an impulse buy. Surprisingly found that it is well balanced and actually feels "slim" in the hand despite its steel frame. Excellent ergonomics are a key part of this. Only negative is the two magazines do feel like its made of a thinner metal and has a paint finish that seems to scratch easily. Other than that there are many pluses to this firearm. Night sights come standard and give a tight sight picture. The steel frame can be taken down to the smallest parts if you are the type to get everything clean. The slide groves are on the inside of the firearm and has a very smooth action. Must admit that I have been babying it too much for the first week and have not shot through it, I just know that this firearm is meant to be fired consistently and reliably. The reputation of this firearm is well deserved.
Got my sp-01tactical 40cal and a c-more race optic from Boise Impact Guns. Had some custom smiths add a barrel recoil compensator.THIS GUN SHOOTS ITSELF! JUST REMEMBER IT IS ADDICTIVE bring lots of ammo.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.