Based on the short-recoil, locked-breech design principles of John Browning's linkless cam locking system, the P-09 Duty represents yet another evolution of the company's duty pistols that goes back to the CZ 75. Specifically, the Duty line is most closely related to the CZ-75B models with its added firing-pin block, a passive safety system. Like the CZ 75, the P-09 can be fired in either single- or double-action modes and features a frame-mounted decocker installed (the pistol comes with an ambidextrous manual safety conversion also).The slide rides inside the frame rails rather than outside. Though some shooters do not care for the reduced surface area with which to manipulate the slide, this slide-to-frame fit is unusually tight and enables a very efficient barrel lockup, providing exceptional accuracy.
- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Single/Double
- Caliber : 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length : 4.5"
- Capacity : 19+1
- Safety : Decocker/Hammer/Firing Pin
- Grips : Black Polymer Grip/Frame
- Sight Configuration : 3-Dot Fixed
- Weight : 29.6 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
I have owned my P09 for a little over a year and i really enjoy shooting this gun. I have a few 9mm pistols and this is my favorite one to shoot. very little recoil, very good accuracy and the overall fit in hand is amazing. even fully loaded 19+1 its not a heavyweight. I've fed it 115 124 147 and it fires all round flawlessly never had ftf or fte. all around great gun. get one before they get more popular and price tag goes up.
This is one GREAT pistol. LUV the double action / single action capability and the decocker. Extremely accurate. Largest number of rounds in the business (19+1 rounds). Ergonomics are superb. What are you waiting for? Acquire ASAP.
I purchased one of these from Impact Guns, over 1000 rounds and I haven't had one malfunction yet it eats everything. it shoots great with little recoil, best gun for the money
I'd been coveting a CZ SP-01 Phantom for quite a while despite the fact that production of them had ceased in 2012. Then I learned about the P-09 and was fortunate enough to get my hands on one while they're still largely unknown. Quite simply, this is the best gun I've ever fired, and I don't say that lightly. Straight out of the box this gun fired with pinpoint accuracy that made me look like a pro. My first time at the range with this gun, I put the target out to 30 feet and shot a 2-3 inch spread, emptying the first 19rd magazine effortlessly. This gun is smooth with very little kick, spot-on sighting, and a functionality that is downright amazing for a gun in this price range. I can understand why it's in the top three in popularity in the world...just under-appreciated in this country. If I had to give up all my guns except one, this would be my keeper.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and offer the following simple return policies for your benefit.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: Impact Guns offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
What about damaged/incorrect items (not including non-returnable items listed above)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.