- Category : Pistols
- Type : Pistol
- Action : Double
- Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)
- Barrel Length : 3.2"
- Capacity : 7+1
- Safety : Integral Locking System
- Grips : Black Polymer
- Sights : Low Profile
- Weight : 16.4 oz
- Frame Finish : Black
Great gun for the price.
For the money you cant go wrong. This gun is very well made and is fun to shoot. Other guns in this class are ither to expensive or just not worth the money. My Bersa was a great choice and I have no regrets. Robert.
Bersa 380 Conceal and Carry model
I own serveral firearms but I purchased this pistol for several reason. It is small but not to small for a large hand. It is double action. It has a mechanicial safety. Some would say they do not want a safety because it could hinder a quick response in a tight situation. My answer to that is do not use it, but it is there if you want it. That is why I did not go with the Ruger or Kal-Tec .380. This Bersa .380 Conceal and Carry model is well made and very tight. I took it to the range and it shot great group with no jams. Easy to clean and just great all around small pistol. Here in Texas we take personal safety and self defense seriously and this pistol will do the job if ever needed. I hope that never happens!
Nice CW but...
This gun is a good basic gun for concealment purposes; its small size belies its damage potential particularly when loaded with specialty bullets. Its size may a bit small for men with larger hands, yet the extension built into the magazine to expand the length of the grip in your hand makes it stable enough. Break down of the weapon is straightforward and it is easy to clean. My only complaint has been that the safety sticks and is sometimes difficult to quickly snap off. Not sure if it is universal or just this gun. I leave the safety off when in the holster (not preferable!), but have also 'upgraded' to a larger handgun with a safety that thumbs down instead of up. That said, I still prefer the lightness of the 380 in the holster.
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title "Ships On Or Before:" please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer-- depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents - your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase from Impact Guns, therefore we offer no hassle returns.
How do I start the return process?
- Log in to your www.impactguns.com account and locate and click on the "Request Return" link.
- An Impact Guns agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to refund being issued.
- All products need to be in new and original manufacturer condition.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
When will I get my credit or return?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item but may take longer depending on availability.
- Returns must be charged back to the original credit card used in the purchase. If this is not possible, we will refund you via check.
What about damaged/incorrect items?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
What about return shipping costs?
- If an Impact Guns error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance.